Make BLAMT perma league

now!

finally a mode that kills you and requires skill
Last edited by Rohak on Apr 19, 2014, 1:32:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
>invasion isn't hard enough
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

Same meta is boring, you can easily start doing maps in 12 hours. Atziri is the only difficult area in Invasion.

I want a completely different meta that make me think new builds. I want to play 50 hours to kill Dominus in Cruel. Like Vanilla WoW, my first chars took more than 6 months to get to lvl 60. I enjoyed every minute.

I don't want to rush a game because "farming is boring", I want to enjoy farming.
Last edited by Rohak on Apr 19, 2014, 11:16:32 AM
what kind of skill it requires?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Rohak wrote:
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

Same meta is boring, you can easily start doing maps in 12 hours. Atziri is the only difficult area in Invasion.

I want a completely different meta that make me think new builds. I want to play 50 hours to kill Dominus in Cruel. Like Vanilla WoW, my first chars took more than 6 months to get to lvl 60. I enjoyed every minute.

I don't want to rush a game because "farming is boring", I want to enjoy farming.

You must do some hard areas at level 38 *Kappa*
"
Rohak wrote:
I want a completely different meta that make me think new builds.

suuuuure

without CI
without auras

MOAR builds
Blamt is fun in that short hour due to the ridiculousness of it all. I will also emphasize that I only consider it fun in groups.

Anything longer than an hour and it's quite stale. The main game requires far more skill.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 19, 2014, 12:10:39 PM
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

Stopped playing cos it's boring

A game that forces you to rush levels because "leveling is boring" and the only fun is at the End Game is a bad game. Invasion is the best mode so far, yet it is far from challenging or interesting.

I want to farm all day pieces of gear to be able to kill Hillock and feel that any single crap mob can kill me, not facetanking Merveil with lvl 2 gear.

I want to scream at the screen everytime I get hit and make my neighbours know I'm play Path of Exile and not just some random trash game, I want to run for my life like there was no tomorrow, I want to feel like GOD after fighting to death with every single mob, I want to rejoice with every meter fought and won...

That my son, is the true nature of HARDCORE
Last edited by Rohak on Apr 19, 2014, 12:48:08 PM
Could be another good candidate for a paid league.
"
Rohak wrote:
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

Stopped playing cos it's boring

A game that forces you to rush levels because "leveling is boring" and the only fun is at the End Game is a bad game. Invasion is the best mode so far, yet it is far from challenging or interesting.

I want to farm all day pieces of gear to be able to kill Hillock and feel that any single crap mob can kill me, not facetanking Merveil with lvl 2 gear.

I want to scream at the screen everytime I get hit and make my neighbours know I'm play Path of Exile and not just some random trash game, I want to run for my life like there was no tomorrow, I want to feel like GOD after fighting to death with every single mob, I want to rejoice with every meter fought and won...

That my son, is the true nature of HARDCORE

Some guy posted a idea about leveling with no gems. Try that, or go for broke and try white gear, no gems, no passives, and melee only.

There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info