Hc/Invasion Elemental lightning arrow/split arrow/spectral throw

Required items:

Core of build:

5 auras anger wrath haste/grace/purity of cold + purity of lightning and fire
Gems and links:
In Alpha's: Anger + Wrath + reduced mana + haste/grace/purity of cold/ purity of lightning(if you manage to get 4 off colours)
Cast when damage taken lvl 9 + enduring cry lvl 10, increase duration max possible lvl and quality + immortal call
Reduced mana + purity of fire + purity of lightning/grace/haste
Blood magic + enfeeble + ele weakness
Flasks:

Split arrow/Lightning arrow:
Build:
My current build(lvl 98):

Bow:

Gems and links:
Split arrow + blood magic + life gain on hit + weapon elemental damage + chain + faster attacks
Full buffed dps 13.1k, self buffed 11,1k
Lightning arrow + blood magic + life gain on hit + weapon elemental damage + chain + lesser multiple projectiles, 6 link required for LA
Full buffed dps 7.9k
Frenzy + faster attacks + blood magic + life leech, 4 frenzy charges full buffed dps 34.4k
My gear:
Spoiler

Spectral throw:
Build:
Very high lvl additional 40% aura build:

With lvl 21 purity of lightning in alpha's howl and
your resists are 91 lightning 89 cold, fire.
Weapon 2.1 attacks per second and higher + high ele dps
Gems and links

Spectral throw + blood magic + life gain on hit + weapon elemental damage + lesser multiple projectiles + faster attacks, My friend has 14k dps his gear bellow
Leap slam/Whirling Blades + blood magic + faster attacks
JDK's gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891345
Last edited by LendoKaar on Apr 30, 2014, 3:13:36 PM
updated my skill tree for lvl 98
13.1k split arrow, 35k frenzy without crit.
RIP :s i was trying your build !
Last edited by Virtu4l63 on May 3, 2014, 9:40:35 AM
"
Virtu4l63 wrote:

Died to Rima's Blizzard or traps before even see her. Insta death. Boss damage mod on map no -max courtyard
That build was very fun, and very cheap compare to other endgame builds, also i was at least double damage of anyone i was playing with.
Was running vaal haste, 40% more damage when its activated last for 12 seconds, pretty OP
Last edited by LendoKaar on May 3, 2014, 10:32:07 AM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
Virtu4l63 wrote:

Died to Rima's Blizzard or traps before even see her. Insta death. Boss damage mod on map no -max courtyard
That build was very fun, and very cheap compare to other endgame builds, also i was at least double damage of anyone i was playing with.
Was running vaal haste, 40% more damage when its activated last for 12 seconds, pretty OP

I am sorry to hear that you ripped, Lendo. You're one of my favorite perma-league theory crafters.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on May 3, 2014, 12:26:50 PM
Your build doesn't seem like it would be weapon specific. Any reason not to go wand/shield?
"
feyith wrote:
Your build doesn't seem like it would be weapon specific. Any reason not to go wand/shield?

Hm 1 reason, spectral throw probably best with that build for 1h + shield. And you proably need 6l to just use Power Siphon
+ lmp/gmp + chain + bm + life leech/life gain on hit + weapon ele
Last edited by LendoKaar on May 3, 2014, 1:41:42 PM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
Virtu4l63 wrote:

What are character and build are you rerolling, Lendo?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
how to lvling with this build?
build is very good. I ran a similar version on ambush, with marginally less life and marginally more damage with duelist start. I got to level 92, so I assume your version is definitely hc viable.

End game stats: 5k ish life, 6.2k tooltip LA (4 arrows), 35k frenzy. With buffs: 8.2k, 45k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info