This Game Can Really Make A Bad Day Into An Awesome One

Today was shaping up to be a rough day. My infant son kept me up all night screaming about teething or something and then my wife was acting grumpier than usual because she got a traffic ticket.

So I start playing POE to unwind and another player who likes to call me "bro" offers to sell me a 6L white staff that is ilvl 77 for every good orb I've found in Ambush while taking one character to 82 and another to 76 (1 exalted and 4 divines). I've heard DPS staves are notoriously difficult to craft but on my second chaos BAM!

I yelled so loud that my wife came running in to see me with a big smile on my face and started laughing. I think part of the fun of this game is that if you play the lottery enough eventually you will win.
Sick luck, grats.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
with that staff i might give a new duelist a try :)
I need more purple titles
"
That 10% light radius really makes it shine.

LOL

I believe I got ilvl 65 flat damage (Tempered) along with ilvl 73 % damage (Tyranical).

Then for some reason the game decided to throw in some light radius for fun :-)
Last edited by Dr3w on Apr 19, 2014, 12:44:31 AM
Congratulations, I'm glad for you! :)
"
Dr3w wrote:
Today was shaping up to be a rough day. My infant son kept me up all night screaming about teething or something and then my wife was acting grumpier than usual because she got a traffic ticket.

So I start playing POE to unwind and another player who likes to call me "bro" offers to sell me a 6L white staff that is ilvl 77 for every good orb I've found in Ambush while taking one character to 82 and another to 76 (1 exalted and 4 divines). I've heard DPS staves are notoriously difficult to craft but on my second chaos BAM!

I yelled so loud that my wife came running in to see me with a big smile on my face and started laughing. I think part of the fun of this game is that if you play the lottery enough eventually you will win.

Wow, that's a nice roll! I think you've got two physical percent damage rolls,Reaver's and Bloodthirsty, instead of the tyrannical mod, which should give you a suffix left that you can roll attack speed on. So, if you have a spare exalted lying in your stash you should try to extend your luck=)
You actually hit tyrannical, the light radius and accuracy is one mod. So you have a suffix and prefix left.
You actually have the potential for a perfect stave here... assuming you eternal exalt for celebration and emperor's. You have tier 1 str, % phys, and flat, unless I am too tired to properly math that accuracy. Confirmation can be made with poemods chart's though honestly.

Please, please do not brick it with a yolo exalt. Just use all the currency you get from now til forever to make it perfect ---> potential 700+ dps, unless I am again, too tired to math right! Truly something to yell about! GZ :D

Edit:
Once you finish the craft make a mirror service, since it is already 6L'd :)
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Last edited by Midnightgem on Apr 19, 2014, 4:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info