Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mjolnir build blues - Survivability?

So long story short I got a Mjolnir and level'd a character specifically for that weapon. And it didn't let me down. I clear rooms like nobodies business and it is frakking amazing...

With that being said, When it comes down to unique mobs, and even some rare mobs, I just get tanked. I can farm much more efficiently on my summoner who uses like 10c worth of gear, if that. My Mjolnir build uses like 100 exalted worth of gear (between the weapon and the necklace making up a majority of that cost lol).

here is my current gear at level 67
Spoiler

And my passive tree

The passive Tree I am going for

I have tried 2 different approaches. One was lightning strike with LMP + Multistrike + LGOH. My second (and preferred so far) is Cyclone + FA + LGOH + BM.

My current stats are:
Spoiler
3200hp
478 mana
128 ES (not a stat I am going for obviously)

2541 base armor (31% phys reduc)
516 EVA (12%)
Fire Resist 77%
Cold Res 76%
Lightning Res 76%
Chaos -52%
Life regen 153.5

Can anyone let me know how they take care of higher HP/dmg mobs, and what I could do to not die as much as I do? lol (I am sitting at 83 deaths. about 40 of which have been after I got Mjolnir)
Last edited by Savorrow on Apr 18, 2014, 8:28:34 PM
i have absolutely no experience at that lvl but most people that i see builds from show much higher armor the rest seems fine.

edit:
try spectral throw instead of LS
you get more proc's from mjolnir and you can do it from a distance.
Last edited by agbudar on Apr 18, 2014, 8:52:06 PM
I may go with ST, and just see how it goes. I have a GMP gem lying around, so .... we shall see :)

If anyone else has some insight, I would appreciate it. I am def. Working on getting more armor though.
I tried lmp and gmp both at the same time on lightning strike. With Mjolnir I now down packs and stand for 10 min beating on a yellow mob. Even with just the lmp slotted single target dps was horrid. I have similar survivability problems.
I have tried ST now, and went back to lightning strike. I only use LMP on it, and it does fine for massacring the entire screen. For rares and uniques I use cyclone. It procs a lot more on single target enemies, but it can also be risky. I use cyclone + FA + LGOH + Blood Magic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info