Summon Raging Spirit Theory

Would Wed work with summon raging spirit, it shows up on tooltip but says WEAPON and the dps increase from Wed seems very small if there is any, am i crazy or does WED not work with this gem? i even run aura to buff the elemental dps on them, almost anygem removes visible dps but i cant tell if WED adds dps...
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Last edited by Sawm on Apr 19, 2014, 9:07:06 PM
It's Weapon Elemental Damage, not Attack Elemental Damage. Do Raging Spirits use weapons?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It's Weapon Elemental Damage, not Attack Elemental Damage. Do Raging Spirits use weapons?

unarmed melee attacks, also not benefit from WED?
they not use weapons
or is a fist a weapon?
i remember Mark once saying something along the lines of "of course fists are weapons, fist are the best weapons" around when facebreaker began existing. Though perhaps that's changed since.
Or it was even a joke at the time.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Milchut wrote:
i remember Mark once saying something along the lines of "of course fists are weapons, fist are the best weapons" around when facebreaker began existing. Though perhaps that's changed since.
Or it was even a joke at the time.

:P

about the topic related question

is your remote mine interfearing with the dps numbers (not works on melee weapons?)
rage spirit have a 50%converted damage to fire
so if you have 49%more elemental weapon damage
you only gain 24%increased damage
if you run all kinds of aura, this all interfear

you may only link rage spirits to WED, and not run aura,
and where did you see the dps?
why not melee phys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info