Bringer of Rain worth divining?

Sorry if this is in a bad sub-forum, I couldn't find one that better suits this post. Anyways, I recently divined my Bringer of Rain, because the rolls were insanely low. Here is what it looks like right now:

The life roll is very high, and the base armor/evasion is nearly max! However, the % increased armor/ev is very low. What does everything else think? Worth re-rolling, or keep?
Base Armour/Evasion is always a fixed value.

If you rely on Defenses a lot (ie. have a good amount of Increased Armour/Evasion), I'd say it's worth a reroll. If they're largely secondary to other forms of mitigation and healing, keep.
life roll is by far most important, imo. Increased armor/ev roll won't really add that much to your armor and the life roll is almost surely going to drop.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Thanks guy for the feedback. I think I'm going to hold onto it and if I start having issues with Armor, I'll try for a higher AR roll.
It'd be cheaper to buy a better rolled BoR, than to waste Divines and "gamble" hoping for a better roll.. When better rolls barely even sell for 1-3 Divines more..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info