I'm level 91 and my gems still aren't lvl 20...

wtf is up with this

am i doing something wrong, or is this normal?

these aren't gems i got late either. i'm a scion and i got my spectral throw gem at level 1 from hillock. soooooo
Dont tell me that you just farm dock and ledge to hit 90 lvl...
If he farmed Docks and Ledge until 90, he might have two sets of 20 gems by now... While your character gets less experience in low level zones, your gems do not. As such, if you're stuck farming maps or non-map zones, your gems level quicker than you do. You used to get level 20 gems in the 85-90 range before the higher level maps came out.

If you want to level your gems fast, doing efficient farm runs nets good gem exp for time although your character won't get much. Old Fellshrine runs were quite effective.
"
Xikorut wrote:
If you want to level your gems fast, doing efficient farm runs nets good gem exp for time although your character won't get much. Old Fellshrine runs were quite effective.

i'll try some stuff like this thanks

edit: oh god i don't think i can do it.

a ledge run was 300k experience. i'd have to do like 100 of them to finish off maxing my gems, and i doubt fellshrine is much more efficient
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 18, 2014, 10:00:39 AM
I recommend you roll all your lowest level maps as map size or magic monsters and just faceplow them. No xp for you but heaps for your gems. Im 91 also and just now finishing up my gems... Need more still to get some of them to 20/20. Some of my friends who did tons of piety runs have levelled two sets of gems already and are at mid 80's clvl. I took the route of charging fees for high lvl public maps instead. I have higher char level, they have higher gem level, roughly the same wealth accumulation.
@BeerPact
I'm level 90 , and have been level 90 for a about a week (cause I die every map from wearing 400%+ iir) and I have sold over 10 lvl 20 gems + a lvl 2 empower :)
You probably know this already, but if you don't use your back-up weapon slot, add a 6S weapon to it, and put gems in it. It will level up the gems, even if you don't have the weapon equipped and visible.
Check out my live stream at http://www.twitch.tv/huskylawyer.

IGN: Farrakhann (Standard) - Lvl 89 Marauder
Do quick mountain ledge maps for fun. average 66-70 map will give 800k gem XP or so. It takes me 4 minutes to speedrun these maps so assuming you got a fast build you should be getting similiar times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info