Anyway to get the installer?

I was reading over the forums and specifically the invite e-mail. As it says the game is 2.3 gb, and I was wondering if we can install it before being invited to beta?

My internet isn't the fastest thing in the world and the game would take hours to download and install.
"
Duerthur wrote:
I was reading over the forums and specifically the invite e-mail. As it says the game is 2.3 gb, and I was wondering if we can install it before being invited to beta?

My internet isn't the fastest thing in the world and the game would take hours to download and install.

You should try asking someone, who already has the installer, though I've heard that there are patches often, so it'd be neccessary to update your game client.

Can't help you much at the moment, but you could seek over the google.

Just be aware of viruses and all kind of scam.
Last edited by Ryuuzaki on Sep 24, 2011, 5:40:01 PM
"
Ryuuzaki wrote:

You should try asking someone, who already has the installer, though I've heard that there are patches often, so it'd be neccessary to update your game client.

I understand that it would have to update, but it wouldn't be bigger than the initial install (I hope).

Searched on google to no avail.
Maybe someone will upload somewhere game installer, but I guess noone'd have time for that.

Though you can count on me, once I get it in my hands.
My pc is onlie 24/7 so I'd put uploading at night.
"
Duerthur wrote:
"
Ryuuzaki wrote:

I understand that it would have to update, but it wouldn't be bigger than the initial install (I hope).

Searched on google to no avail.

yea that would help ppl with slow connection. Dunno if beta tester are allowed to give that info.
I walk alone...

Well, it should be avaliable to download before you actually get into beta.
"
Ryuuzaki wrote:
Well, it should be avaliable to download before you actually get into beta.

rofl, so true xD
I walk alone...

It should not be freely available before atleast public beta(after they have prepared for it) because it will generate far too much bandwith (and hard drive usage) than the devs want.

And remember internet usage costs money - you download, GGG pay for it.
Last edited by spiwn on Sep 24, 2011, 6:14:47 PM
I don't see a reason why the permission is denied to download the installer,it's not like we can actually play before we activate our accounts,it's just to save some time...
"
spiwn wrote:
It should not be freely available before atleast public beta because it will generate far too much bandwith (and hard drive usage) than the devs want.

And remember internet usage costs money - you download, GGG pay for it.

Not really, there are tons of free hosting services.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info