any one else getting unexpected error, unable to connect to instance~

as of last night this started, i've ran all the tests i can from my end, everything's fine with my isp as far as we've been able to determine, I can run all of my other games perfectly fine so i decided to try a previous thread recommendation by rory

| No response from host - 100 | 13 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
that's after 60 sent packets this is happening for me on all gateways, was wondering if anyone else is getting this?

-Edit: I was finally able to log in via the australia gateway as it returned a responce~ XD
Last edited by Silenieux on Apr 17, 2014, 1:13:40 PM
that one line doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Can you post the whole trace?

Have you also verified all antivirus/firewall/security software has been disabled, and proper exclusions added/re-added for Path of Exile? This is especially a problem after patching because the path modifies the client which can cause the exclusion to become revoked.
I should be more specific as i have it set client~ Path of exile (as well as 3 others) are allowed direct access to the internet via DMZ also for privacy reasons i likely won't be posting the entire log: Also on another note to be a bit more specific I can't necessarily blame a path change via the patch as my neighbor also plays on ocassion and I had him check as well, he's getting a 0 return from all the gateways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info