Dual totem SRS + minion build (Invasion) - Request for feedback

I have a self sufficient (ie: no trading) level 50 templar beginning A3 cruel, in the invasion league. So far most invader boss battles and corrupted areas have gone just fine, with the build I'm following.

I've been mostly relying on raging skulls on a spell totem (dual totem), with support from zombies, skellies, desecrate, flesh offering, and occasionally rejuvenation totem. I'm expecting to swap in enfeeble later and take out rejuvenation totem. I have leap slam as an escape skill. My current auras are clarity (level 1 at present) and anger. I'll add in another aura later, as mana allows (I'm leveling up a reduced mana gem now). I currently have haste, purity of elements, the three single element purity auras, and determination from which to choose, when the time comes to add another aura. I may find more auras, of course.

Feedback is welcome.

Passives plan ...

74 points – Finish cruel, begin Merciless

93 points – Finishing Merciless, embarking on maps

104 points – Finish build by adding EB and MOM

109 points - Add more armor and get "take reduced critical hit damage" node
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVs3R2usRUcy0biTpwidrhpsGYUkqjbp42qPRtDQz2VVxhZvpqyIQJAz6-4o-oLH-ehBh7c-_gqI8TWStfJuqkrIPydfmFlt-tJmntP7qH1akWqsBknAGpBVWfMqE1orLKej8nqqmuBFnR2-p4QaOCpNFSAs6d0N_MVnoId2Sn1br04qKaWpbngNC2F5aMEEXz_z3eOfJy_vDryfm6H318y8hWCqxE25RAQXL2TnVdaApPZIjM89_FhjxtismBSwAP0XUEwtgh7bCxjbdPGFMny48awpLho-VEk=

Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Apr 17, 2014, 3:57:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info