More exiles everywhere races please

The next and last one is in May, can we please have more Exiles Everywhere races? I and many other players in my guild find them very enjoyable as they are a break from the usual motonony of normal races.
Last edited by empressaria on Apr 17, 2014, 1:43:18 AM
They would be nice to have as off-season thingy.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
i was sad when other night i looked at race schedule and saw only one exiles everywhere left and its also at a time where i wont be able to play (5 am my time)

only got the chance to play it one time and im very glad it was at a more reasonable time for me.

me and my pal had so much damn fun. we would be kiting one guy around then next thing we know bam we got 3 more in the fight. by time the race of over it felt like we didnt get enough time to enjoy it. hell i didnt even worry about how many points i was gonna make when playing, i was just simply having a blast.

i know its highly unlikely but i would delighted if a 4 month hc league was made with exiles everywhere!
"
kyntrel wrote:
me and my pal had so much damn fun
I don't think GGG wants players to have fun in their game.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Yeah devs only want to see streamers die to have their own fun....
I haven't been racing very hard this season, but the exiles everywhere race I participated in was by far the most fun I've had racing.

It was just difficult enough that it felt like game knowledge gave you a massive survivability boost at the beginning. Once you killed an exile or two it was slapstick comedy to the tune of yakety sax.

I'm sure it's not everyone's preferred race format, and it would probably outstay it's welcome if it was a signature race, but I definitely would like to see more occurrences of it and / or variations of it in the future :D
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
I would like more of this races. They same of the funiest I've had.
Exiles Everywhere or Riot
no thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info