Question on Necromantic Aegisand minions

When you hover around the zombie on the bar it says "Maximum life of xxxx"... Is that the total life of each of my zombies or combined?

Necromantic Aegis said it adds the bonus I woulda had from a shield to my minions instead... So how come it doesnt add life to my minionsas in it doesnt increase the "Maximum life of XXXX" when I hover around the skill and remove and put the shield back?????
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
NA doesn't grant your Shield's bonuses to the Skill you're using to Summon Minions, it grants the Shield's bonuses to the Minions. They don't get the bonuses until they are actually Summoned.
"
When you hover around the zombie on the bar it says "Maximum life of xxxx"... Is that the total life of each of my zombies or combined?

Each zombie, as if it was summoned RIGHT NOW (see snapshot for more info)

"

Necromantic Aegis said it adds the bonus I woulda had from a shield to my minions instead... So how come it doesnt add life to my minionsas in it doesnt increase the "Maximum life of XXXX" when I hover around the skill and remove and put the shield back?????
"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info