Request: please allow current totem MTX to be usable on any totem

Thread title says it all.

I would desperately like be able to use either the Olmec & Tiki Totem skins on ANY totem skill in the game. Not just spell & ranged attack totems.

This should be REALLY easy to do and not require that much work in the office. I am having a difficult time understanding why we cannot use these sweet looking skins on other totems.

I am sure you would generate more MTX sales from many players, if these totems skins could be used on any totem.

It makes me sad to see those really awesome looking totem skins sitting around not being used.

Russell, think this could be done in 1-3 weeks?

I'll pop some fireworks in game just for you and screenshot it, showing off the sweet looking totem skins, make this happen! Please.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Hi

100% fracking agree bchan

I had the misfortune of buying the olmec and promptly demanding that I get my money back due to the fact that the current description can't even properly explain it properly.

Chris msged me when I mentioned this and wrote that he personally fixed this, now its even more confusing!

How hard is it to just type:Olmec totem'' Your SUPPORT spell or ranged totem...'' instead it gets re-written to:''...(from support gems)... and lets not forget the tiki totem which didn't receive any changes to description either: '' your standard spell totem or ranged...'' ALL TOTEMS ARE CONSIDERED SPELL TOTEMS! GGG WHY YOU MAKE IT SO MUCH MORE CONFUSING NOW.

Also from asking around people would love the olmec totem skin to be able to be used by all totems if GGG ever considered making a totem available for all, BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SEE MY OLMEC TOTEM WITH SEARING BOND GREEN MTX ON IT.

Thanks bchan for pointing this out besides myself on this issue.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Apr 27, 2014, 12:07:16 PM
Hi

Still nothing done on this GGG? I guess MTX is not all that important to you peeps anyMOAR!!!

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info