Standalone /oos program

There's a hundred threads on how to make a macro. But, they all require you to download larger programs just to have a simple hotkey macro. And to anyone with zero coding experience this can be daunting, even if it seems simple to those of us that have some background in it.

So, I have created a simple, lightweight, standalone program for anyone who wants/needs to bypass the extra steps. You have a number of options for your hotkey, including function keys or any alpha-numeric key, with the option to add {alt} as a modifier. You can pause and/or end the program at the push of a button. The program will give you the option to close it when PoE is closed. As well as pausing itself when PoE is not the active window.

Please read the 'ReadMe'. And for anyone interested I have included the source code in there as well. I have also included an uncompiled .au3 for anyone who wishes to change the code to their liking (this requires having Auto-It installed).

>>>>Juggla's PoEoos<<<<
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
Last edited by Juggla1570 on Apr 16, 2014, 5:02:43 PM
I guess that you're not a 3rd party then.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I guess that you're not a 3rd party then.

"
... download 3rd party programs and make your own

Also, the other programs you have to d/l and run take up RAM/CPU that many people cannot afford to loose.

And while this is a 'program', it is just a few lines of code. To make your own macro you will have to d/l a full fledged PROGRAM like autohotkey.
Last edited by Juggla1570 on Apr 16, 2014, 2:56:32 PM
spamming oos will make you lag more than never using it. Own up to your suck
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
spamming oos will make you lag more than never using it. Own up to your suck

Or you could learn to use /oos in an effective fashion instead of spamming it. Learn how to use the tools the Devs have given you.
If you can learn how to use oos effectively, you already knbow how to avoid needing to use it.
HAIL SATAN!
Please remember that downloading any .exe is risky and should be treated with caution. You should compile the code yourself, and then you can see exactly what it is in it.
No longer works at GGG
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Apr 16, 2014, 4:28:39 PM
Is there any stipulation on what multiple key press combinations we can use in macros, or the use of delays between strokes?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Is there any stipulation on what multiple key press combinations we can use in macros, or the use of delays between strokes?

As far as I know there are no set stipulations outside of 'you cannot automate gameplay'. Pretty much, if your not macroing some sort of command function (oos, remaining, debug) you are pushing your luck.

Link back up. Thanks RoryC

"
Alea wrote:
Spoiler
Autoit 3 : /oos and /remaining macro for poe :

Parts of my own script pretty secure. I use a mouse mapper tool that make my mouse press "f9" with 1 lateral boutton and "f10" with others... (xbutton is the name)
"f12" is my key in game, in poe options, to clean up menus...

;--------------------------------

Opt( "SendKeyDelay",0)
Opt( "SendKeyDownDelay ",0)

HotKeySet("{F9}", "Resync")
HotKeySet("{F10}", "Remain")

While 1
Sleep(120)
Wend

Func Resync()
BlockInput(1)
Send("{F12}")
Sleep(20)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(20)
Send("/oos")
Sleep(20)
Send("{ENTER}")
BlockInput(0)
EndFunc

Func Remain()
BlockInput(1)
Send("{F12}")
Sleep(20)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(20)
Send("/remaining")
Sleep(20)
Send("{ENTER}")
BlockInput(0)
EndFunc

;--------------------------------

the simpler
the better

Truth about simplicity. But when you are creating a program for someone else and aimed at a demographic that may not know much if anything about coding then user-friendly trumps simplicity.
Last edited by Juggla1570 on Apr 16, 2014, 5:26:30 PM
"
Alea wrote:
btw i remember some ggg staff wrote they would implement thoses basic actions as keys options into the game itself (was months ago)

Happen to still recall the source? Ive seen this suggested before (and suggested it myself several times) but have yet to see a dev response in any of those threads.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info