Spell Damage Crit Dagger

So this dropped from Dominus, at first I didn't think much about it and put it in my store, after 5 minutes 2 people had already messaged me about price and the offer went from 1 ex to 3 in the same amount of time. Really hard to set a price though as there aren't many items with the same stats and a b/o in Ambush (or Standard)

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
So this dropped from Dominus, at first I didn't think much about it and put it in my store, after 5 minutes 2 people had already messaged me about price and the offer went from 1 ex to 3 in the same amount of time. Really hard to set a price though as there aren't many items with the same stats and a b/o in Ambush (or Standard)

No base crit, Crap.
Not sure what the guy above me is talking about.

THat's a decent, but not amazing Spell dagger.
80% Global Crit Base - Best to have.
51% Spell Damage - Good Roll.
96% Inc. Crit for Spells. - Good Roll.
31% Inc. Multi - Not terrible.

I'd say 3 Ex is probably a pretty good price. What hurts you from getting more, is the fact that it does have the worthless Fire damage, and moderately unfortunate Dex Roll.
"
shoju wrote:
Not sure what the guy above me is talking about.

THat's a decent, but not amazing Spell dagger.
80% Global Crit Base - Best to have.
51% Spell Damage - Good Roll.
96% Inc. Crit for Spells. - Good Roll.
31% Inc. Multi - Not terrible.

I'd say 3 Ex is probably a pretty good price. What hurts you from getting more, is the fact that it does have the worthless Fire damage, and moderately unfortunate Dex Roll.

+1
Sold for 6 ex
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
no way u sold it for 6ex , worth couple chaos
"
siclop19 wrote:
no way u sold it for 6ex , worth couple chaos

You have no idea what you are talking about.
yah id say u sold it for a good price
scam
If it would have been +1 lightning, or generic gems I would have offered him all of my stashed currency for it ~8ex ish

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info