Marauder build

Hey guys

I just stated playing this game adn i choose a marauder as my first class.
i was hoping you guys could help me whit a build.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0Jlg4UDjwUTRRxFPYZ6Ro-GlUc5yDwIQIhVSSLJbwnICcvJ9UpLiz7Lv8xnjSONZI26DkOOuE9_EE_Qo5E503YTeNQUFHmVElYPVhjWK9Z818_YEthIWSjZ1hqHmo7a9lyqXK7dO12f3gNeu97jHy4fLt82X7ggSuE74Y7iPGMdozPlIeePJ5XnsWfy6EboW2iAKIPplenMKgYqWipbqlzrKqt5LQvtfK5zbyfwBrBBMRYxYrG2MtD0iHXAtw93sHfst-_45_kUeSt6hjrCe8O8B_xrPIv8kX2SPcy97746_yJ_gr-j__T

this is what i made. could you please rate it?

thxs annyway
It's not THAT bad but could be much better. You took many useless nodes but it's understandable since it's your first character.

You shouldn't be taking energy shield nodes if you're going for a life build.

Blood magic is generaly a bad passive, it's appealing for new players since it gets rid of mana issues and makes playing your first character easier and less complicated but then you can't run any auras with it. Instead of blood magic node you can use the gem version or get mana leech on gear. It's up to you to decide.

You're probably going for ground slam build, in that case 0.4% life regen nodes are garbage.

Resist nodes are ok if you're struggling to cap your res, definitely helpful but try to cap your res using gear so you can respec those nodes later to something more useful.

Rest of the tree is ok, some nodes are not very efficient but it's ok.

You can go for something like this, IMO it's starter friendly and efficient enough, resist and life regen nodes are completely optional:

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAnEEswthFCAUTRT2GJEZLhmFGjgabBznIPAhAiFVJKonLyftLPsxnjIJMok1kjbpOQ464T38QT9E50rITeNQR1HmV-JYY1nzXz9mnmdYah5qO2vZbEZuqnJscqlyu3Z_eA15aHuMfNl-4ILkgziGO4jxiq-Mz5ARkFWeV57NoW2iAKSsplenMKeEqBipaKluqXOsqrQvtfK5zbyfwBrBBMbY0EfSIdlh3sHjauOf5FHkrew47w7vfPAf8i_yRfPd9kj3vvrS_gr-j__T

Btw, dont try to make 120 point builds, its highly unlikely that you will reach lvl 100 especially with your first character. 100 points is what you should aim for for your first builds.

Thanks for the advise i shall use the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info