Evasion Acrobatic or Iron Reflexes

Hi I meassuered a bit and my built allows me both

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbNte-1BVUumf4w2JpWH22HiFr_z6nBSwFHjhA5IY0MRlqc08uGdo1bqcLt_xsLs_KsFfen-wcV-WbTFuXyIQqxml9AFtZAb2HZW9Y2_zerUI3BWLOG5PlFH6NaaE46K224-z6q4Iurb1H3jveaqf52W-WONfStvGtsV8Bi97g7nVDpYskTveiP2Vvok_dUABH7Tfu_w_MWHGXiuWkhnoEjuh3YbrT3iSn0=

the question is would i rather have

42% reduction

or 13% reduction + 30% dodge+ 35% evasion

i dont want to spend respec points atm so what is your suggestion ? i feel like the evasion thing is better since i am point staved anyways
tell me :)
acrobatic because stun can be painful if you use iron reflex
I'm prefering Iron Reflexes. Sometimes we have inexplicable desyncs and die because Evasion builds doesn't have armour or insuficient life.

Even with Ondar's Guile and all the 6 dodge nodes, many explosive projectiles my old Eva Ranger can't evade. At least, with Iron Reflexes, we can use hybrid, armor or evasion items.
Não sou arqueiro, mas pelo menos tenho meu estilingue.
Iron reflexes if you wanna invest in defense
Acrobatics if you don't
Going by those numbers your going to take less damage over a longer span of time going evasion. However that one big hit with little mitigation can be a one shot kill. I don't know what your build is but if you have 200 dex or more your better off going EV.
evasion will never work alone if you dont pick acro-phase-ondars and such.. you cant rely on 1 prior defensive setup and pawn on all game..i have no idea what build is yours we need more detail here, for some assumption id never ever play a bow char with IR which is world most bullshit idea.. any range char with good playstyle can survive from most things in game even in vaal temple(79map)..

other thinss to consider are melee chars, melee evasion char must have +50 block chance for sure to stay alive in harder maps.. 75block 75 spell block 40 dodge 30 evade 30spell dodge is kinda tasting immortality in this game as i can simply say from my lvl 91 ranger.. and there is myth people love to repeat on forums 'eva is meh- you will get 1shotted' etc which is absolute bullshit and more of a lol matter. you can sit and tank double palace dominus with these kind of setups with decent dps wep..

in the end, its all upto you-your char and playstyle, id never ever play IR char in these kind of games where block-spell block-eva-dodge is available.. with fast and good playtyle and good-decent killspeed eva will always beat armor based char at least for me.
evasion will never work alone if you dont pick acro-phase-ondars and such.. you cant rely on 1 prior defensive setup and pawn on all game..i have no idea what build is yours we need more detail here, for some assumption id never ever play a bow char with IR which is worlds most bullshit idea.. any range char with good playstyle can survive from most things in game even in vaal temple(79map)..

other thinss to consider are melee chars, melee evasion char must have +50 block chance for sure to stay alive in harder maps.. 75block 75 spell block 40 dodge 30 evade 30spell dodge is kinda tasting immortality in this game as i can simply say from my lvl 91 ranger.. and there is myth people love to repeat on forums 'eva is meh- you will get 1shotted' etc which is absolute bullshit and more of a lol matter. you can sit and tank double palace dominus with these kind of setups with decent dps wep..

in the end, its all upto you-your char and playstyle, id never ever play IR char in these kind of games where block-spell block-eva-dodge is available.. with fast and good playtyle and good-decent killspeed eva will always beat armor based char at least for me.
Just to add a little more..

I am using blind ( totem), enfeeblement, dodge ( acrobatics), evasion, block...

This is what a true evasion character should have rather than just 'evasion'

My is a life leech build hence i am only worried about critical hits which I've got hp flask
to sort myself with :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info