Using steam to buy points in Argentina?

Hi, recently i tried to buy some points with a Visa credit card but the site said my credit card didn't support this transaction, can i being in Argentina use steam to buy point, use a paysafe card or any idea why i can't use my credit card? ( I've used it in amazon without any problems )
Last edited by Mujics on Apr 14, 2014, 6:51:24 PM
You were attempting to purchase through steam, correct? Can you please confirm if you were adding funds to Steam Wallet? If you are trying to purchase a point pack for a Steam account, this must be through Steam Wallet.

If you have any further questions about this, you can contact us at support@grindinggear.com
No longer works at GGG
For issues with the transaction, you might be better off communicating with Support directly either through an email to the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, or through a Private Message.

As for the Steam portion.. I don't believe Steam is locked in your region, so you should be able to click on your name at the top of the page, click the Manage Account, then click Steam and enter in your Steam information. Make sure that you do NOT launch Path of Exile on Steam before making this linking however as it will create 2 separate accounts and then Support will be the only ones who can re-link it properly for you to fix it.

Once you've linked your Web account to Steam, you should be able to log in to Path of Exile through Steam and play it (add points, etc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info