Rogue Exile in NORMAL MAP

I Played the Dunes Map yesterday.

It was a normal, with a decent quality bonus.

But alltough it was normal there was a rogue exile inhabited.

Is this a Bug?, Cause i thought Exiles are only in maps whith the particular affix.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Of course it's normal. Exiles can spawn anywhere.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thread can be closed.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Of course it's normal. Exiles can spawn anywhere.

spawning them in town or in the lab would really provide funny and surprising events :)
Ok, I guess they can't spawn in town. But they should be able to spawn in the lab. I've heard of them being in that monsterless area between Upper Prison and the Warden's Chamber.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Ok, I guess they can't spawn in town.

letting them spawn in town or in the lab would be an unexpected rise in difficulty which is a nogo nowadays because other games don't have such a surprise mechanic and and and ... it's not balanced!!1

but it would be fun.

on the other hand ggg would have to expect a lower players/hour count because only active players keep being logged in.

and you need another safe place for trading. but this should be no problem as we couldn't trade in town for a looong time.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Ok, I guess they can't spawn in town. But they should be able to spawn in the lab. I've heard of them being in that monsterless area between Upper Prison and the Warden's Chamber.

Yes and not only: invasion bosses can spawn there too

Lel one time i popped a quicksilver and ran through mammothcage XD didn't expect it at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info