Happy New Year

It's Khmer new year, everyone is drunk, no where is open, my girlfriend went to visit her family (I stayed at home because they'll all be drunk), and I'm hungry because she usually does the cooking and all the restaurants are closed. Lamelamelame.

/rant
Happy new year.
Happy festivities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
You're like the opposite of my marriage.

She hits me In the face with the pan and chain me to the bed so i Can't go and meet my friends or family to get drunk. Then she violates my manhood.

Don't feel bad, thats the only time i get sexytime. I can't feel It or see It. But i know It I get some. Or do I?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Apr 14, 2014, 10:47:26 AM
What a minute! You married one of my cousins?
Is she 34 with an boob job and was a model for Victoria secret? If so, no thats not her. :/
No, only my 20 year old niece is a model.
I will give you a call when I'm In the U.S, take your niece with you.

Tell her you have a old lecherous man from Sweden. And a wife that will stop him. :(

You could meet her here when she's doing her other job. Emergency room technician.

And don't mind hitting on her there either. I'm sure her father, most likely your regular nurse, or her mother (medical technician) will be happy to make sure your stay is short lived.
So It's 3 people against me, I guess 4 with you. So I have a 4 to 1 chance to survive. Hm.

I like those odds!

Spoiler
Not going to post In my thread. Sorry. I don't want to give you that satisfaction!
But still very curious what you will write.

Spoiler
Going to read some mooned now, been a while. Don't disturb me now!
Last edited by Xpire on Apr 14, 2014, 12:00:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info