Help with spectral throw build of death :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMSb7Irkr2zFivAfBLMUTQJxogBM_zwtxPYn7ayqcql82cautz7-CojxNZL-j03jplcxnrXybqpKyKlubEZybDIJeA1YrzboZKMaVWEhvooB3KQZG_ol34TZZU1HfqvFhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrleExvIQzG2QU4qKaU6UjJ-W68Y20OcDq0=

Howd I do? I picked up life and regen nodes, and took attack speed. Going for Point blank at the end there, (Only 67 points atm haha)

And my gear isnt great but, what should I aim for as far as Gems go? And what gear?

Thanks guys :) And any way to increase my dps for that by a crap ton? Because I think Im doing something wrong lol.
Unless that keystone has changed Point Blank doesn't sync well with Spectral Throw. It will loose damage as the throw goes away and then continue to loose damage as it returns. So if you were expecting high damage on the initial throw and then high damage once it gets back close to your character that is not how point blank works.

If that initial hit with the bonus damage is enough to take them out though I guess the loss won't matter :) Maybe pair it with Culling if you have the slots so that the returning throw is more of a clean-up vs damage :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info