Dark souls II

I am going to butcher one of you if it looks like dogshit in PC <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It doesn't look like dogshit, and imo it looks pretty realistic, just not as cool looking and epic as E3.

And I've also heard people say the game lost it's soul, which makes sense considering the original visionary director is working on a different project. Sounds sad. But hey, that guy's the type of guy who wants to keep being innovative, and doesn't want to keep remaking games. Maybe we'll see another great series soon

Spoiler
only to have it lose its soul too ;_;
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Apr 12, 2014, 9:03:22 PM
Looked at the screens in the Steam store, and they look OK to me. Considering how badly I sucked at DS1, I plan to skip DS2 until it goes on a 66%+ sale, but ... gah, tempting. Armor textures look superb to me.
"
Mivo wrote:
Looked at the screens in the Steam store, and they look OK to me. Considering how badly I sucked at DS1, I plan to skip DS2 until it goes on a 66%+ sale, but ... gah, tempting. Armor textures look superb to me.

If you look on the DS2 official site, you'll think the screenshots on the steampage look like shit.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I really hope DS2 will look like shit to on PC to make you mad.

Almost worth It. I loved the ambiance In the shit console version anyways. :)
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Apr 13, 2014, 4:37:06 AM
While I enjoyed Dark Souls II, I find it sad that no good franchise can die peacefully nowadays.

Corporate always has to go and fuck the corpse into oblivion just so they don't think they overpaid the bitch.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info