no idea where to go next

Hello, im at 3act 2difficult and im doing good
playing with ANGER[aura] and 1handed axe with shield
have 1500HP and almost 500dps on 1.70attack speed
1400armor and what buggs me is i have -13% chaos resistance which in 2difficult where all mobs have +chaos dmg makes it a little bit harder... other ressistance are above 70%

my question is, where should i go now in my skills tree and what should i refund or add to my skills

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwLYQ48E0wUcRv6HOchAiXfJy8wTzIJOlI9_ETnUFRUC1cNWGNfP2oebEZybHKpeA15aHuMfLh82YZgjM-Rzp_LpBmkrKgYqW677byfvorBBMGjxtjSIeOf5FHpfOoY7w7yL_ZI9zL46w==
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2CECWGNUCz386XyMz1BU9kjkUV8_fLjjn_GsJy8pLu8OvJ-krPIvROeoGBznah7SIZ7NVw2nMJHOFHG77Q489zI6Up_LcqmGYHzZVgQwT2FSwaMotRNM705AoAUtYEt673TthO-bg1PfWNuE2W5pJd9lTb6nG_pHftJNpBmrxcAPvYGZK3K7uc2hbRQgUEcYkQ==

That's my thought. I tried not to modify your existing tree too much, should require 12 refund points which you can easily get from quests.

Mostly I went for more life, but also picked up some armour and damage. This also puts you right next to many things you might want:
-Iron Reflexes to widen gear options. Armour vs Armour/Evasion should work about just as well. Straight Evasion gear would also be fine, but probably won't have the Dex for it.
-Mana Flows if you need mana regen
-Armour nodes and Armour & Evasion nodes available at the bottom.
-Extra Endurance charge in Duelist area
-Shield Block nodes in Marauder & Duelist. These are really good if you're using a shield.
-The .4% Life regen nodes are actually decent with a lot of life.
-Diamond Flesh if you need more resistance in Merciless
-If your set on Axes, there's plenty more nearby. Otherwise I'd refund those 3 at the bottom.
-3 or 4% attack speed always seemed really low to me, but admittedly I've never tried stacking AS. If you want, there's more in Duelist area and you could go back up to Berserking.

More options than you'll have points to spend, just trying to lay out some ideas on what you could do.
Thank you for response :)

it really help me, since i didnt spend any points since this topic, now i have +4 points to spend

you said i wouldnt get that much dex, but ive got +50+/- from items so i think you should know that.

you say about evasion but my attacks cant be evaded (100% rate) as well as i cant evade (?) skill tree named Unwavering Stance (on bottom) near iron grip

btw i think i might use swords in later gameplay, since i used them in pretty much all games :)
mainly because attack speed, which i think is one of the main attributes along dmg. (one handed of course)
Well, if you find a evasion chest that is an upgrade and you can wear it, no reason not to.

As for Unwavering Stance, it makes it so you cannot evade, but doesn't actually remove your evasion rating. So you can still use Iron Reflexes to turn that useless evasion rating into extra armour.
Get rid of riddle of steel, and the two armour nodes attached. Go for "By the blade" instead. Your remaining armour plus your endurance charges should decrease damage enough. You still get a life-bonus and you'll be dealing more damage.
Last edited by Jutter on Apr 21, 2014, 2:55:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info