Erased

When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 29, 2014, 10:12:19 PM
You almost certainly won't see anything that involves physics being implemented as there is no physics engine present in the game and implementing one for trivial things is incredibly low priority.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
You almost certainly won't see anything that involves physics being implemented as there is no physics engine present in the game and implementing one for trivial things is incredibly low priority.

Perhaps, but other forms of humiliation toward players can be implemented without physics.

P.S. I never did say any of what's in the OP is high priority, anyway. I'm just an airport for ideas, and yes, I post them when they come to mind lest I lose the thought.

Other things, however, like improving the UI art and UI mechanics (as mentioned in my other thread(s)) is to me a bigger deal and should be looked into soon.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 13, 2014, 3:31:13 PM
Hi

I would go further and suggest for all characters,I would buy Humiliation MTX for my characters, dancing on the corpses of my foes are the closest thing I got to humiliating troublesome monsters.

All the characters could use medieval insulting hand signs. Duelist could bite his thumb, marauder could give thumbs down, etc.

OR perhaps pet humiliations MTX.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I would go further and suggest for all characters,I would buy Humiliation MTX for my characters, dancing on the corpses of my foes are the closest thing I got to humiliating troublesome monsters.

All the characters could use medieval insulting hand signs. Duelist could bite his thumb, marauder could give thumbs down, etc.

OR perhaps pet humiliations MTX.

cheers

You can already dance on enemies by purchasing one of the dancing animations from the Shop.

That being said, yeah, I guess it would be kind of cool to control some kind of effect (not a spell) to do whatever you want to the corpse of a dead player in PvP or enemies in PvE (or PvM, whichever acronym you prefer)
(me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info