Cartographer's Strongbox bug?

I just encountered this in Imperial Gardens (Merciless, lvl 66 zone). I found a Cartographer's Strongbox so I put some alterations into it until rolling +4 chest lvl and guarded by rogue exile. When the box was activated, one exile spawned (spark caster) and one devourer spawned. After killing them, the box opened and nothing dropped...

I don't really know what to do other than post this here. If there is something else that I'm supposed to do, please advise!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Doshkin wrote:
If there is something else that I'm supposed to do, please advise!

keep looking for boxes and if you find 5 empty boxes in a row it's probably something worth complaining about.
Plus to map level does nothing if you are not in a map. I still would expect it to drop a couple maps, but I wonder if the maps would have been 67+ and thus didn't drop at all.
Got the same problem today. Lvl 70 map plus 4 chest lvl and nothing droped.
IGN : Beendixx
Also had this problem a few weeks ago with a cartographer's SB that i used some currency on. I was in Cemetery map lv 67 and had to chase some monsters offscreen. I killed all monsters on the map but never found the strongbox back, like nothing happened
ifaik map ilvl can be above the actual level of the map.

OP: sometimes bosex drop no items.

It happens, sorry but in this case i guess it sucks to be you.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info