Righteous Fire Immortal Pulser + Item Quantity

UNDER CONSTRUCTION - MORE DETAILS AND VIDS TO COME

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd share my own take on the Righteous Fire build!

Things to know:
1- You need this shield

2- Not a build for New POE players (no offence) because it it rough to level and it is quite expensive in order to become a god
3 - You will be VERY squishy below level 78. You will HAVE to spec almost ALL life regen nodes.
4 - CONS:
- Totems are a pain but you CAN deal with them with FP
- Cannot run map with Min Max Res
- Vulnerability is an issue at low level but now I can run them without a problem. I just immortal call the whole map to avoid additional phys damage.

============
Mercs:
Help Oak
Kill all
Help Oak
============

Note: my Gems are not Max level cause I keep selling them to buy end game gear. I just got my 20% Immortal Call and Increased Duration. They are LVL12 and I have already 10+ seconds Phys immunity.

Here we go!

Stats:
Spoiler
+272 to Strength
+94 to Dexterity
+156 to Intelligence
+118 to maximum Mana
+264 to maximum Life

+6 Maximum Endurance Charge
170% increased Armour
246% increased maximum Life
8.7% of Life Regenerated per Second
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
+18% to all Elemental Resistances
+4% to maximum Fire Resistance
+3% to maximum Cold Resistance
+3% to maximum Lightning Resistance
You take 20% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+23% to Fire Resistance
0.2% of maximum Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge
**!! Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% Resistance to those Elements and -50% Resistance to other Elements
27% increased Damage over Time
60% increased Burning Damage
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour. Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating
+12% to Chaos Resistance
12% increased Elemental Damage
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You

12% increased Radius of Auras
16% reduced Mana Reserved
18.8% increased Evasion Rating

HP: 6K
Fire Res: 91%
Cold Res: 78%
Lightning Res: 81%
Chaos Res: -1% (Chaos is NOT an issue, use a ruby flask and Chaos damage is joke)
Life Regen: 550 - 600 is required
Armour: 8k - I cannot run Determination yet but when I will, I will have 11k AR and coupled with 7 Endurance charges you are a freaking GOD
Endurance Charges 7. Not a requirement but it is OP for Immortal Call

NEW PASSIVE / You can run a +2 to Purity of Fire with this tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkS4RRNFxwXLxjbGYUaOBo-Gmwb-iFgJKol3ycvKPopLilPLdI1kjbpOtg9_ECgQYdE50d-TdhUSVXGVdZXDVhjXz9gS2EhZOdlTWoecXl07XTxeA15aHrvgKSBb4KbgseE2YTviPGMdozPj0aQVZHOmK2drp48ogCkGaSspwinhKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTu-28n76KwQTG2M0mz2XQ0NIh2t3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDvAf8i_z3fZI-ej60v4K

Gear:
Spoiler

Skills:
Spoiler
4L: Freeze Pulse - GMP - Blood Magic - Life Leech (use whatever you want, I am just using LL to get it to max level, Life Gain on hit is actually better. End game I will be using Faster Casting)

5/6L: Righteous Fire - Increased Burning Damage - Increased Area Effect (that's all you need!) The other 2 is up to you, personally I used to have Item Quantity and Item Quality and I made TONS of currency. I now only use Item Quantity. EDIT: Fire Penetration(Apparently not working with RF, I will tweak the build accordingly and find an alternative. I might go for a 5L FP for added DEEPS)I do not like Concentrated Effect due to the area of degen becoming too small. The DPS is already insane (Cole from colonnade map in 3 seconds). Still thinking about it...

4L: Vitality - Reduced Mana - Purity of Lightning - Determination (or Grace if you have the DEX I don't)

4L: Blood Magic - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Enduring Cry
Curse: Put it wherever linked to Blood Magic. You use Flammability, Vulnerability, Elemental Weakness... DPS wise Flammability is the best and Party wise Elemental Weakness is best.

NOTE: I am currently using a +1 to fire gem 1 hand with Empower - Reduced Mana - Purity of Fire. That gives me a lot more resist due to the gem getting +2 to level. I am looking for a +1 to gem and +2 to Fire to test if it gets even more insane.

DPS:
Spoiler
How do you do the DEEPS!
Setup is annoying BUT you get the deeps and MOAR deeps means better survivability because everything MELTS within SECONDS:

1 - You must have 2 Redbeaks in your off hands with a Blood Magic Gem and an Aura.
2 - Cast Vitality and Purity of Fire
3 - Switch to the Readbeaks
4 - Cast the Aura setup with with Blood Magic (you are now Low Life)
5 - Cast RF => Quickly switch back to your Primary Weapon
Note: Using a Ruby Flask just after casting RF really helps plus it will get you back almost to max life.

Party Play:
Spoiler
Now second part of the DEEPs: Freeze Pulse
Using FP make the use of a curse not required. ONE FP cast means that all targets are de-buffed by 50% to fire! PLUS you get the 200% from the Redbeaks WHAAAAAT :D

In a 5/6 party I melt stuff VERY fast. Plus I am able to face tank anything and be the Curser of the party. I run through the mobs - Enduring cry - Curse targets - 1 FP => Move to the next pack and repeat. Very fast paced and very fun!
Any party member using non cold base damage benefits from the curse and Elemental Equilibrium.

Last edited by sorielle on Apr 10, 2014, 3:00:27 AM
RESERVED
fire pen doesnt work with rightous fire
NO!? Whaaaa? ok good to know thanks! I will try to tweak the build accordingly.
"
karlklaps wrote:
fire pen doesnt work with rightous fire

NO!? Whaaaa? ok good to know thanks! I will try to tweak the build accordingly.
greeetings , yeah np tbh i only know it trough forums , i never made rf build i just hink its to weak in map mods it cant run. not to mention that ima bit burned out from poe becasue u never find anything .
but good to see that u make ur own build and dont copy other ppls build much more fun that way .
gl further
"
karlklaps wrote:
greeetings , yeah np tbh i only know it trough forums , i never made rf build i just hink its to weak in map mods it cant run. not to mention that ima bit burned out from poe becasue u never find anything .
but good to see that u make ur own build and dont copy other ppls build much more fun that way .
gl further

It is true that the Min Max resusts mods are a pain since you cannot run them. I just roll my maps as is and if I cant run it I sell it.

With regards to the loot, I was like you until this build. I am adding Item Quantity and Item Rarity to RF and I find TONS. In about 10-20hours of play I made over 10 exalted (tabula, lioneye,....) I still have to agree though that it is way to hard to find your own gear.
i guess u got pretty luck with your drops. That will not happen on average, not even close.

btw : life on hit doesn't work with spells only attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info