crit reduction gem

If they could do it to block, why not crit? Quality even reduces crit multiplier . Is it possible?
Now that ive thought about it. I dont really know how it would work as a support gem. But I hope ggg can implement something in this nature
basically would have to make an aura, maybe a reduced damage, stun, and crit aura.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
basically would have to make an aura, maybe a reduced damage, stun, and crit aura.

Reduce damge is enfeeble I think. I would be happy for reduce crit aura I guess, or we could work thay reduce damge to a reduced crit multiplier. Really not thought about stun though.
If they reduce crit damage tell me how casters will beat tanky melee builds that already kill us Under two seconds with crit or without it. I can understand that crit dagger seems op but imo they have to reduce physical damage crit and not overall crit, other spells that are elemental badly rely on it to even be viable in pvp.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
If they reduce crit damage tell me how casters will beat tanky melee builds that already kill us Under two seconds with crit or without it. I can understand that crit dagger seems op but imo they have to reduce physical damage crit and not overall crit, other spells that are elemental badly rely on it to even be viable in pvp.

Thenn we can have:

X amount % chance global
X % amount reduced physical multiplier
X % amount reduced spell mult

You put in the numbers.

If elemental weakneess have purity of elements, temporal to haste and so on. I think its only fitting to add this over enfeeble against crit weakness. Anyway, these are just some thoughts.
NOPE. an aura is not the way to go, you have to nerf crit (slightly) in general. Writing slightly because block nerf; inbefore crit mutiplier gets nerfed to 0.
Spoiler
Did you Crit? I DON'T KNOW!!!
Last edited by Xantaria on Apr 9, 2014, 12:48:10 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Melee already have the disadvantage of range. It SHOULD take casters longer to kill melee than it does for melee to kill casters.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Melee already have the disadvantage of range. It SHOULD take casters longer to kill melee than it does for melee to kill casters.

Casters do a shitload of damage, its pretty retarded. 0 aim 1 hit kills and the fact the game desynchs like a mofo...that only benefits casters more. Everyone needs to step back and concider every angle of this games pvp and its balance. No more of these stupid ass debates that contradict what we all want to see in the end here. Im sure you guys all honestly want to see balanced pvp but with arguments about how you should be able to 1hit ppl and block all their attacks. While in the next thread going "I hate 1hit duels and everyone blocks my shit man!" is uhm...counter productive? Like getting frustrated with fighting yourself in the mirror, yet don't see that you're contradicting every move you make every step of the way.

Wanted to add one last thing. Too many casters just stand there like they are supposed to be out dps'ing out tanking melee. Maybe Molten 1hit kills spoiled you guys I dont know, but thats just not the way its ever worked in a game like this. Especially using ES where you have to avoid damage to regenerate. Shadowthefall moves alot now, hes got the right idea and thats where the desynch becomes a factor. But ya...gotta move move move, shoot shoot,move move.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 9, 2014, 5:30:06 PM
Yeah pretty sure casters are fucking biased LOL. They have so much shit that counters melee its not even funny.

1. They're ranged, shad and dub can kill me offscreen
2. They have Molten, Shad and haunt 1 shot with it
3. They have Block (Unless its a 2h caster)

With the introduction of the reduction gem, block isnt a HUGE problem anymore. But I have to be honest with you, max block + tempest shield + aegis builds are pretty retarded. People cried that RF was OP and that it took no skill or had any counters. Well, look at max block tempest aegis builds. No skill required. Infact, they can just AFK and you'd kill yourself on them. I think this is pretty similar to RF builds as you practically killed yourself on them as well. Yet, I dont hear the amount of QQ for block as I did for RF. This just kind of proves that casters are biased as they're the ones using tempest + block.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info