[1.1] Another RF Build guide - with maths!

I don't think "double elemental equilibrium" exists.

"If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."
i am using this build now but I realised that even with max resist, I can't take on Dom. Any suggestions?
Why do you take the 6% life 8% mana nodes over other options? Need the mana for manual enduring cry or something?
"
amonch wrote:
i am using this build now but I realised that even with max resist, I can't take on Dom. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure how anyone could be having problems killing dom with this build. I'm only at 7.3k health and under the 107k dps this guide provides and Dom dies in a matter of seconds.
don't see Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask on your calculator.
is that it affects the damages of rf? if yes, how many more?
Dom is still kinda hard if you don't dodge his lightning
You can tank his slam but at 6.4k hp it will leave you 20-40% hp

The lightning will rip you apart even with 83% lightning res
very nice build!

http://youtu.be/QePAvNRFlSw courtyard map final bosses 30sec
Hi,

First of all, nice build!

Second of all, I was wondering how much damage your cyclone causes, and why you choose a elemental weapon instead of a pure physical dmg weapon. Also, would it be helpful if using the soul taker?

Thanks!
the weapon (which must *not* have fire damage) is to proc elemental equilibrium, to lower the fire res by 50%.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Oh ok, so it doesnt matter how much dps that weapon has, as long as it's another type of elemental dmg and it's fine, right?

Can I also use Ethereal Knives? Does elemental dmg from weapon have effect on EK as well?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info