Solo: Highlight/Allocation

I like to play solo.

I would like to play permanent allocation, is there a way to get this setting solo?

Secondly and more importantly, is there a way to have always highlight OFF while still being able to see chests?

I don't want to see all this garbage I will never pick up, but I also don't want to miss strongboxes (especially carto). I want the good stuff to pop and stay perma highlight, and still see chests! This seems like a great way to play so here is hoping this is possible...or will be possible.
IGN=ZeroLooper
Not sure what you mean by permanent allocation on solo. If you party you'll need to change it to perm allocation (press S , go to party tab and it's on bottom right) BEFORE entering a zone. Once it's set and a new instance is entered by the group it'll remain perm for that partying session.

Not sure why short allo is default or why it can't remember perma if selected.

second one is harder. There is a way to edit the ini file to remove the white text drops (or edit what is removed when you turn highlight off) but I'm not sure that's allowed by the rules anymore.

What you can do is turn highlight off and every now and then press Alt (i think it's alt) which brings up highlight while it's pressed.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
^^^Thanks for the reply. I was fearing I would have to edit the ini to play how I wanted which is a total bummer. Regarding the perm allocation solo, I want always highlight OFF and the way it works is that items pop then fade after X seconds. I want them to pop and stay popped, which I am not even sure is even possible. I'll figure something out on both ends anyways, if anyone else has any input feel free to share.
IGN=ZeroLooper
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
Not sure what you mean by permanent allocation on solo. If you party you'll need to change it to perm allocation (press S , go to party tab and it's on bottom right) BEFORE entering a zone.
Slight correction...it's BEFORE creating a zone, not entering it. If it was created while a different allocation was in effect, it will keep that allocation no matter what.

Have no answer to OP's question though. Even unallocated items are good to look at since most chromatic items are not allocated.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info