Why are Ar , ES and Ar/ES unique neglected to the profit of ER and ER hybirds?

While trying to build chars out of Ar and ES ive realize that most of the uniques are ER or ER hybrid and that most of the non-ER uniques sucks.
take a look by yourself:http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_items

once the Unique feels like being good, you look at the stats and there is ER
here is an example, lets start from top AR armours end to midgame level:
Spoiler

Death's Oath : meh
Daresso's Defiance : Good, DING ER
Kaom's Heart : Good, can we consider it armour since it doesnt have multiplier?
Lightning Coil : epic good, DING ER
Belly of the Beast : good, DING ER
Lightbane Raiment : bad
Icetomb :bad
Voll's Protector :Decent

same thing goes for all type of gear

is there a reason behind this? Has GGG recently stated that they wanted to balance the forces?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 3, 2014, 6:32:56 AM
ER as in evasion as in EV? Or am I missing something?
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
"
Acanthoid wrote:
ER as in evasion as in EV? Or am I missing something?

ER as in Evasion Rating would be my guess.
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
Atziri's Splendour makes all arguments invalid. It is BiS Armour, ES, Eva and/or any Hybrid combinations thereof.

Where is your God Chris now?!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 3, 2014, 12:31:05 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Atziri's Splendour makes all arguments invalid. It is BiS Armour, ES, Eva and/or any Hybrid combinations thereof.

Where is your God Chris now?!
My argument is that GGG only put effort in ER pieces... er/es/ar still includes ER lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
god jesus christ and mother maria it´s EV or eva not ER holy lord that drives me mad xDDDDD
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
god jesus christ and mother maria it´s EV or eva not ER holy lord that drives me mad xDDDDD

can you stop whining, clearly says Evasion Rating
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:

can you stop whining, clearly says Evasion Rating

But He Can't Read.
EV to stand for evasion is much more commonly used than ER.
Ignoring all that though, I agree, AR/ES uniques are definately lacking, as is the mods most AR/ES gear can roll. I think it might be because thats a hard combo to balance. You get physical damage reduction and additional health pool from them, which is a pretty potent combo. If the mods ar/es gear rolled werent so all over the place I imagine it would be one of the preferred defense types.
HAIL SATAN!
wth is er?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info