What if question for Chris.

Chris what if... imagine in an alternative universe. You and Brian rack up shitload of debt because POE did not turn out to be so successful after launch. You were completely broke you had to borrow whatever you can to just keep GGG going(like paying the nobodies at GGG)
Chris take a minute to imagine that, the fear of waking up by debt collectors. What would you do in the shoes of alternative universe Chris?

Last edited by DeckardXLeah on Apr 3, 2014, 3:55:25 AM
Last edited by Jojas on Apr 3, 2014, 4:01:48 AM
Nobodies?

The question might have been slightly interesting if you had left out the unnecessary insults.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Nobodies?

The question might have been slightly un-interesting if you had left out the unnecessary insults.

This ^

although i find no interest in it at all, what's more interesting to me is why you would want to ask that question

hey man, for second imagine yourself in complete poverty with nothing going right for you, wouldn't that be intersting?

shit, i mean come on? isn't it kind of self explanatory what someone would do in that situation you do what you have to.
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Apr 3, 2014, 4:44:10 AM
Dont antagonize the devs.
I would find out who DeckardXLeah is and mug him. After that, when the people of the world hear of what I did, they would shower me with gifts and money so I can pay off my debt.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
obviously the answer to this ungraciously unanswered question is that we would no longer have to face the torture of chris's obnoxiously loud shirts on video
He'd do what any savvy business person would do: fold the debt-laden company and start a new one.
I would find out who DeckardXLeah is and hug him. After that, when the people of the world hear of what I did, they would shower me with lambastings for associating with a so-called 'troll'. But screw em! They don't understand, they'll never understand. We misunderstood folk, those of us with differing opinions, written off as mere malcontents will make them rue the day they ever decided to look upon us with disdain. ONE DAY!
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 6, 2014, 9:40:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info