Question about unqiues

Is there a list out there that says X unique can be obtained via only world drop, chancing, crafting, or drop from specific monster/boss?

I'm looking to chance a searing touch in invasion. I think it's possible, but not sure.

Thanks.
Map-only Uniques. That's all there is to it.
Well, except Legacy Uniques I suppose, but those cannot be obtained whicheverway.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 2, 2014, 6:06:48 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/585724
Thanks.

Is there also a list of Regular Atziri-only uniques? Can these be chanced given an adequate ilvl?

I saw on Reddit that there are 3 Uber Atziri-only uniques that cannot be chanced.
"
THC2050 wrote:
Thanks.

Is there also a list of Regular Atziri-only uniques? Can these be chanced given an adequate ilvl?

I saw on Reddit that there are 3 Uber Atziri-only uniques that cannot be chanced.

Didn't they also remove the ilvl requirement for chancing? Around the same time as the above quoted link from Chris. Maybe I'm misremembering.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Remember to chance only higher level ones. As the itemlevel affects how many sockets the item can have max. You need ilvl 52 for 6 sockets if I remember it correctly. It would really suck if you manage to chance it at ilvl 30 x). Check the wiki for ilvl and sockets.

EDIT**** It's ilvl 50 for 6 sockets
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
Last edited by Acanthoid on Apr 3, 2014, 12:49:29 AM
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
THC2050 wrote:
Thanks.

Didn't they also remove the ilvl requirement for chancing? Around the same time as the above quoted link from Chris. Maybe I'm misremembering.

The ability to chance uniques with higher ilvl than the base item came from 1.0.0g (Released Nov. 7, 2013). The atziri/uber-aztiri uniques came from 1.1.0 (released Mar. 5, 2014).

Here is the Reddit post Chris saying the Uber-Aztiri uniques can't be chanced.
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/205gkf/3_of_4_undiscovered_uniques_added_to_the_wiki/cg10159?context=3

Since SotV is still new, maybe 1.0.0g will apply once Amb/Inv is over?
Last edited by THC2050 on Apr 3, 2014, 7:29:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info