Possible to max out resists with potions? 100% uptime on 100% resist

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ2NDkgOXBB0EHsQfxEvEVARlhXXFkAXLxpsHNwdqiL0KPopTyo4Kwospiy_L28yCTQKN2Y3gzrYOyg74TyOQ2NFfkZxRwZKyE3YVdZWY1fJWPVaUl9qYENjQ2TnZp5rF2wLbEZtGW49bqpwUnBWcLtw1XFNcmx3_X_GgKSBb4MJhX2GrohCiGuMdpAbkyeaE5rPm12do52uncSePKbrpwinK6c0qJqpbrQMtMW18rb3tzG4k7vWvjrAUcEAwcXC7MNtxp7XhtkT2xrb1OGI4vfjhOQi6rrr7uwY7Djyl_Lh8931S_rS_Ks=

Above is the build. Everything left of elemental adaptation is optional. Its designed for killing atziri but also being a decent build for mapping as well.

The idea is using spectral throw to keep 100% uptime on flasks and taking advantage of the buffs on the tree to stay at or above 100% resist.

You have Purities for 4
Saffell's Frame for 4
Elemental Adaptaion 2
Flask 15

Your flasks hit 15 because of 30% in witch node and 21% for inner force.

Idea is you have a huge ES pool as well so you can absorb the odd hit.

Gear would be pretty expensive. Also not sure if you would have to run Eye of Chayula...

For links:

Spectral Throw - LMP - Life Leech - Added Fire - Crit Damage - Power Charge on Crit

Last edited by xacing on Apr 2, 2014, 5:04:11 PM
Inner Force does not affect flasks.

It does, however, affect purities.

And yes, you can 100% resist. Everyone is doing it all the time. Most players are completely invincible now.
To give you an idea of what is possible:

Max resists from tree - 4% each
Purity auras - 8% each
Legacy Saffell's - 5% each
Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz flasks - 13% each
Divination's Distillate - 6% each (7% if the flask effect nodes work)

Excluding Distillate, you have 75+4+8+5+13 = 105% each

As long as you can keep your flasks at 100% uptime, you'll be immune to elemental damage.
Don't need Distillate. Surgeons flasks gives me 100% resist permanently on my CoC. Problem is with this build you get very little life.

I'll likely drop 2% on my build to get more life for phys damage
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Apr 3, 2014, 12:07:50 AM
"
M59Gar wrote:
Most players are completely invincible now.

Hyperbole much? A much too much.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info