Low life ES RF Marauder - Just an Idea

Was thinking about something like this:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQthDF8M9xFQEmkS4RccFy8Y2xo-GmwdFB8CIQIhYCSLJLAo-ikuLKYtHzQKNsU3ZjeDO-E8LTyOPV9AoEGHQ2NN2FJTVElXyVj1Xz9hIWaeZ5ttGXFNcXl08XZ_d-N4DXloe4x8uHy7fuCApIFvgseG0Yt6jHaPRo-mkNaXlZitmSuaz52uncSePJ5Xn6OgtKIPouqm66cIpyunn6gYq8WtSq4-r2y3Mbc-uJO71r2BvorBBMRYxYrGrs0m2CTi6uL35FHp1eq66-7vTvAf8azyL_MG8933wfno-tL7qg==

What do you think about it?

I have took also some physical damage nodes becouse I would use Cyclone as a support skill.

Cheers
yo great idea.. im also puzzling about a low life/crown of eyes righteous fire build that takes advantage of rigtheous fire's more spell dmg for cyclone.

but i do believe u cant sustain righteous fire like this, so id be thankful if u tried it and report here xD

problem i see is u degenerate more from ES than u do from life. only ES/righteous fire builds i know of switch it on for a short time and leech like hell to not die. also u will have to wield rise of the phoenix which gives only 100 ES on shield slot. hf getting good amount of ES on top of shavronne's/crown of eyes.

just my thoughts im not playing so long but this type of build always was my favourite idea - so pls report back.
"
MDGeizt wrote:
yo great idea.. im also puzzling about a low life/crown of eyes righteous fire build that takes advantage of rigtheous fire's more spell dmg for cyclone.

but i do believe u cant sustain righteous fire like this, so id be thankful if u tried it and report here xD

problem i see is u degenerate more from ES than u do from life. only ES/righteous fire builds i know of switch it on for a short time and leech like hell to not die. also u will have to wield rise of the phoenix which gives only 100 ES on shield slot. hf getting good amount of ES on top of shavronne's/crown of eyes.

just my thoughts im not playing so long but this type of build always was my favourite idea - so pls report back.

Thx for the poast!

Its the other way around, you degenerate from Life more then from ES.

Im just curios if I will get enough ES, 8k+ would be my goal.

Cheers!

ah yea youre right.. still with a low life build u get both of degen for life and ES, but regen only based on ES? considering how close the life RF marauders are running (mostly only getting good regen with blooddance frenzy charges) im still sceptical. is there other ES/righteous fire builds anywhere? gl on this anyway. will try in standard after ambush i guess.
Last edited by MDGeizt on Apr 4, 2014, 2:05:34 PM
This build is plausible, you just need a shav ring and a soul taker

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804489/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info