MMOBomb poll

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown

Has anyone seen this? I personally would like to see POE win in their slot so that Warframe and Path of Exile could compete. so, Please vote.
No retreat No surrender
I voted, thanks for sharing.

Atm SMITE leads with 56%, c'mon guys :P
"just for try, for see and for know"
I voted as well. It rather surprised me SMITE could be leading; I'm guessing there's some bribe going around as is such with MOBA games.
very cool guys, lets push POE over smite, because well, I don't like pvp games and i want to see path of exile compete against warframe in the finals.
No retreat No surrender
WHOA path of exile beat out league of legends? im freakin shocked to be honest. i thought for sure league of legends would be winning this basically hands down.

i enjoy path of exile much more than the league, but it is a very very solid game. much better than smite too. just the community is literally HORRIBLE and the game is filled with nothing but elitists. actually playing the game seriously will turn you into an elitist also, so be careful on that if you do play

oh i know...kinda like how PoE people get all uppity about hardcore vs softcore and crap like that...lol. but still not as bad as the ELO losers in league of legends
"
Junkx wrote:

oh i know...kinda like how PoE people get all uppity about hardcore vs softcore and crap like that...lol. but still not as bad as the ELO losers in league of legends

What are you talking about?! It's not my fault that the game is full of fucking noobs (read: people with lower ELO) and goddamn nolifers (=people with more ELO)

/sarcasm
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 1, 2014, 10:31:35 AM
"
Junkx wrote:
WHOA path of exile beat out league of legends? im freakin shocked to be honest. i thought for sure league of legends would be winning this basically hands down.

i enjoy path of exile much more than the league, but it is a very very solid game. much better than smite too. just the community is literally HORRIBLE and the game is filled with nothing but elitists. actually playing the game seriously will turn you into an elitist also, so be careful on that if you do play

Seeing how this poll goes the main user numbers voting are probably biased.

Reasoning? PoE would have never beaten LoL in a popularity contest. Unless the anti-LoL fraction aka Smite votees gave us their numbers in the according round. Same goes for DOTA. :P
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 1, 2014, 11:32:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info