Legion Build '' because we are many '' (dom blow)

Hello evryone,
that actualy my first guide i ever make and hopefully it will be a good one. A few pepols asked me lot of question about my domination blow build and there is so much to say about it i decided to whrite a guide.

===========================================================================================================================

pros :

- Cheap to build
- Will scale on the zone your doing
- Can solo almost any map
- High survivability : minion , life , regen ,armor
- End game build

Cons :

- Can be laggy for lower computer
- Not realy compatible whit COC ice build (shater mob so you can't control them)
- Before level 60 - 70 you wont be able to use the build

Gameplay :

How to play this build, simple you go to septer of god. sumon you specters (undead evangelist) and 7 zombies.
These represente 100% of your dps when you have no domination mob.
You may use smoke mine to make them teleport to you , it will be the only other skill you will ahve to trigger yourself.
Spam dom. blow in large pack of mob (you dont need to kill them just hit them before they die. Your minions will kill them)
Grow your legion of mob and conquer the map. because , we are many XD

Mecanic :

This build is based on life regen as it make you able to spam that dom. blow whitout having to worry much about mana (and also cut the price of that soul taker from the build)

in lower level sone you can play as a lazy summoner as your 3 specters and 7 zombie will do enought dps and tank enough to even take down dominus.

when you will be in map or wanting to do instanc prety fast as exemple piety farming, you will aim for pack of mob closer to each other as whit the melle splash + multistrike will allow dom blow to hit evrything around you whitout much aiming skill needed. As you minion have the nice habit of trying to hit what you are hiting. the chance that the mob you just hit to be killed in the folowed .5sec is big enough to ensure dominating 90% of evrything you hit­. you will also aim for elite mob as they will retain their aura and share them whit you and team, and their aura are prety OP.

All suported gem linked to dom. blow will be passed over to the dominated mob, in this case multistrike and melee splash. if you could have a 6L plate you could try many diferent gem that would boost minion but would not help your dom. blow , like faster casting , minion damage , even gmp , lmp or chain. Feel free to experiment is you get a 6L.

Auto casting spell :

Cast when damage taken + desecrate + flesh offering : as son as you get 400 damage it will create corpse and use flesh offering on them. All these level 1
Cast when damage taken + immortal call + Vulnerability : the .25 second of the immortal call will save you from big peak damage efficiently and will cast vulnerability wich will let your evangelist and zombie wreck a havoc as they both do physical damage.

Here some pics : roght clic it and save it to see full image as i dont know how to scale it.
or copy url and paste in in browser

Spoiler

===========================================================================================================================

Gear requiered :

Boots : aura slot
(reduced mana + hate + purity of element + vitality)

- Bone of ull's boot : + 1 specter and zombie

Weapon : Dom. blow
(cwdt + desecrate + flesh offering)

- Aurumrovax : 50%+ all res , descent attack speed , cheap. nothing else to say. you need no dps at all on this build.

Alt weapon : Leap slam movement
(faster attack + leapslam)

- Blightbeak : insane speed
- Prismatic eclipse : More speed. 3x green sockets

Armor : If you are using a 4 link ,you will lose more than 30 second on you dom blow by removing inc. duration though.
(dom. blow + melee splash + multistrike + blood magic + inc. duration)

-4-5 Link red.
- 80+ life
- str
- dex
-High deffence
- Optional res to make up to caps

Shield : (cast when damage taken + vulnerability + immortal call)

- 80+ life
- str
- dex
-High deffence
- Optional res to make up to caps
- Optional block chance

Glove : Your specters slot. After sumoning, will be your vaal moltenshell slot (snapshooting)
(raise specter + minion damage + increased aoe + faster casting)
(raise specter + vaal moltenshell + concentrated effect + bloodmagic)

- high deffence
- 80+ life
- str
- dex
- optional res to make it up to caps

Helm : Zombies slot. After summoning , will be your vaal skelly slot (snapshoot)
(raise zombie + minion damage + multistrike + melle splash)
(raise zombie + minion damage + melle splash + vall skelly)

- high deffence
- 80+ life
- +2 minions
- dex
- str
- optional res if needed

Ring : you need an unset at least
(smoke mine)

- 1 green socket
- 80 + life
- dex
- str
- def
- optional regen life
- optional res if needed

Ammy :

- 80 + life
- dex
- str
- def
- optional regen life
- optional res if needed

Belt :

- 80 + life
- dex
- str
- def
- optional regen life
- optional res if needed

most of my stuff is way under what i state here to be optimal and i have easy time farming anuthing.

Bandit : normal :oak
cruel : point
merciless : point

Hope you enjoy the guide. It is probably incomplet but let me know your question and ill anser them.

find the passive tree in the bottom link (too lazy to do link atm will do later lol)

Passive :119 point to spend

60 points :
,Let get started whit summoning node as you may level whit sumon

80 points :
, Getting life and regen at that point. the 25% reduced mana skill cost and incresed skill duration

90 points :
, Time for some life.

100 points
, aura time and some life

110 points :
, just geting more deffence and shield block

Finish build :

Hope you enjoy the guide. It is probably incomplet but let me know your question and ill anser them.

Read more: http://burnguild.iclanwebsites.com/topic/legion-build-because-we-are-many-dom-blow-4cd#ixzz2xjTCJlFA
Last edited by temblarrox on Apr 2, 2014, 9:07:08 AM
Link at the bottom not working
Thx for teling me i done all the separated link today so you know have access to all the information needed
Last edited by temblarrox on Apr 2, 2014, 8:57:49 AM
I wonder - can Multistrike be replaced by Increased Area Of Effect? The manacost multiplier is lower, which could help at least on lower levels.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info