meanwhile...

Juicebox360, you sound like you could use some time on the beach.

Join us. Resistance is an illusion.
ye what is the deal with this whole beach thing

please enlighten me

mostly because i can't be assed to lvl that gem to lvl 2, fuck that piece of shit, i will probably graduate college before i hit lvl 2 on that
If you never get off the beach, PoE takes on a whole different tone.

Very relaxing.
Hardlicker is there too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67tCaeG7d4Q
All about the balance of flavours.
Resistance is meh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Resistance is ohm.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
i'm sitting here looking at the instructions and i can't for life of me figure out how to assemble this table. you'd think ikea flatpacks were simple to assemble but i swear this is more complicated than solving desync. ah, fuck it, i'll grab this crate over here as a table, and this barrel as a stool-- no you fucking zombie! i found this first, and i'm not about let this bogo deal go to waste to a rotting shit like you. LET GO! oh my god! I FOUND IT FIRST! Nfjksdjfsdaf;ldfaaafhhg
I'm not a zombie! I only look that way because I'm working on a FMEA project!
so being the socially awkward exile that i am i haven't bothered chatting up the fellow by the driftwood. poor guy looks pretty rough, i would get some help but i think i would get really awkward and nervous in front of the townspeople and i will go into a panic attack and go crazy and kill everyone in the town and oh god what do i do the guards didn't let me take my meds off the boat only this stupid wand and three pieces of kleenex oh god oh god breathe just breathe
"
Moonyu wrote:
I'm not a zombie! I only look that way because I'm working on a FMEA project!

I actualy heard that excuse before. No one ever believes that :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Last edited by Alexdaemon on Mar 31, 2014, 3:32:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info