Weekend Stash Tab Sales!

Hopefully your weekend is going well. We're in the final push for getting 1.1.2 ready for release by hopefully the end of the week. More stuff will be revealed this week in the news!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Sam on Mar 29, 2014, 4:18:57 AM
Oh yeah!
1st page ! :)

It's time to extend my stash again. Thumb up ! ;)
Last edited by Rustification on Mar 29, 2014, 3:17:39 AM
Will there be a sale of upgrade bundles soon?

Take your time with 1.2 Have it be good and ready.
C-c-c-cutthroat!

Question: any reason the daily deals don't show decimal places for the discounts?
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Mar 29, 2014, 3:18:42 AM
I think it's time I get some more tabs!
Please add points for Progression in races, like you already have for levels, in ADDITION to the level point incentives.

Not just 'first to reach/first to kill' rewards, but for EVERYONE who reaches those zones, to encourage people to progress.

As in: 2 points to reach Sarn
2 more pts to reach A1 Cruel
etc.

This is *in addition to* the 'first to reach/kill' accruement, so those players that reach those milestones first are still rewarded over those who don't - but it's not all one-sided, which de-incentivizes most people not in the 'top-tier' category from progressing in the first place.

That way, folks will have to weigh 'just XPing' vs 'Progressing', so the proper answer isn't *always* just to farm docks for 2 hrs or whatever, but is more of an 'And/Or' approach to racing.

This would add more variety and strategy, and less one-dimensionality and boring gameplay.

Thank you. ;)
Last edited by TheLurker on Mar 29, 2014, 3:26:32 AM
Would it be possible to run a stash tab upgrade sale any time soon? I don't need any more tabs but upgrading the ones I've currently got would be nice.
I wonder if it will be normal stash tab bundle thats on tomorrow on sale or just regular tab. Clicking the link I would assume that its only 1 tab for 33% discount. But on the post it says "We're running _two_ sales on Stash Tab _Bundles_ this weekend!". I guess I'll see what happens. I dont wanna support with premium stash tabs as I feel it should be feature in the game itself, not something you have to pay for. Ill gladly give them money for some cosmetic mtx, at least they put some effort making them and it makes you look cool. I have no idea about coding but I would think that coding tabs that you can name and color doesnt take that much effort. Phew, /rant. This has been on my heart for long time now and finally I said it, hah! (and now no one will read it)
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info