Ambush: text for strongboxes

The box of descriptive text that is present during a strongbox encounter is a distraction and interferes with targeting. Considering that no other object in the environment behaves like this, I'm assuming the additional challenge of having the description box in the way is not an intentional challenge. I recognize that this can be avoided by turning of the loot labels (default toggle key: Z) but nothing else in the game has behaved like this before so I'm wondering if this behavior is an oversight.

I would suggest a smaller concise label with a tool tip-style box to pop-out on mouse-over. But of course, you guys know what options are available better than I do and I look forward to your solution for this.

As always, keep being awesome.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I totally agree. There was one instance where there was one monster left and he was behind the label. I just barely saw him and when i went to kill him I couldn't. I was wondering what was going on and looked to the side and saw I was clicking on the box and was getting constant "box is locked" messages.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
So much this please, or a toggle for "always show items" minimum

Its not that i mind that i cant target or see a monster there (minions yay) its just that it really can make you pause for too long and bam dead
You can toggle always show items.. And by doing so the strongbox text..
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Not per a hotkey tho, so it would be to annoying and unnecesary clicks

*edit* nvm just found it... guess i need new glasses....-.-
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Mar 28, 2014, 5:12:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info