Best PvP Dagger on POE For Mirror

* and for the vertex mask u will have no fee what so ever

Does this still work?
"
Strxm3 wrote:
* and for the vertex mask u will have no fee what so ever

Does this still work?

for you it does work, but I will be removing it in the future... let me know IGN: ragooody
bump to the top.
bump
up
Hi there,

No offence to your mirror service, I own a Dragon Hunger myself. But I think you should re-evaluate your mirroring fee for that weapon.

AXN has the current BiS:

His fee is 100ex

115ex for the #2 is not a good deal.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi,

I wouldn't say Dragon Hunger is #2. It has a bit less physical dmg but more crit chance, and crit chance is more important. I would say these 2 daggers are pretty much the same.

As for the mirror fee, the reason why Rag made it 115 ex was because he believes that the more the same items are in market, the less value it has. For example, mirror fee for Honour Etcher is now about 20 ex because alot of players have mirrored it and there're tons of Honour Etcher out there. Rag values this dagger and the intention of this thread is not purely for currency, otherwise this thread would have way more replies and bumps etc.

In the end, we would adjust the mirror fee if it's really inappropriate, but for now, we would like to keep the price firm.

Thanks!
Last edited by bshzh2008 on Dec 12, 2014, 1:18:44 AM
agree with fiqust.

why i must mirror #2 even for 50ex ??
95 aegis life based
95 low life st
87 low life max block bear trap
"
agree with fiqust.

Well if you really believe this is #2 dagger in game.
Last edited by bshzh2008 on Dec 12, 2014, 1:33:14 AM
"
ak1ta wrote:
agree with fiqust.

well it's not the second dagger, it's the highest critical chance on game and server on top of it still the best choice for critical chance builds specially after the 1.3 skill tree.

bottom line, if you still believe it's not worth being the first then yeah you shouldn't mirror it. it's not meant to be for any1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info