is the open beta close??

game seems fairly complete from what i have seen. and its getting fairly close to 1.0

does anyone know or have any clue when it comes out?

i cant wait any longer lol
Rumor has it around January.
Jan 2012, give or take.
too long lol

i wana play now... that's just me being impatient.

You have two choices. You can either watch the timer all day, and possibly go insane..

Or you can watch for twitter/youtube contests, if thats your kinda thing.
If you're dedicated enough and really want to get into the CB, then you'll be able to get a key, don't worry about it :D. Lots of people who stream do giveaways as well (good example = Starcraft42).

Just keep your eye on ::

1. The forums, for people who are randomly giving them away.

2. Starcraft42 obviously lawl.

3. The timer (who knows, you might get a key from it xD).

4. Your email.

5. Your friends. If you have a lot of friends who play video games, ask them if any of them got into the POE beta, and they might have received an extra key without even knowing it. If they don't know about the game, then get them involved anyways :D

6. Twitter/Youtube/Website giveaways.

Good luck :D
none0ftheabove
Last edited by None0fTheAbove on Sep 21, 2011, 11:47:23 PM
A majority of those suggestions only apply if you have a ton of free time to lurk..

Much harder for ordinary working folks.. so if you're like me and have a job/etc, then GL waiting for open beta.. lol
"
xskyx wrote:
A majority of those suggestions only apply if you have a ton of free time to lurk..

Much harder for ordinary working folks.. so if you're like me and have a job/etc, then GL waiting for open beta.. lol

If you ever have like 10 minutes of free time, you can run through all of them pretty quickly (other than the friends suggestion ofc). I have LOTS of free time, so I find myself going through all of them about 10000 times a day LOL xD
none0ftheabove
Wish other people were up all night like me (work a 3rd shift) so I could jump on some late-night/early morning giveaways!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info