Zombie DPS Calculator.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3snIcWyxTVdZ25RbExIWjJHaWs/edit?usp=sharing

It looks like this.. http://i.imgur.com/JJdvNSa.jpg

Google Docs does not seem to play well with .ods files, so i couldn't convert it properly. You will have to download and open with either OpenOffice Calc or Excel.

I think its as done as i need it to be, but would appreciate any feedback/corrections.

Cheers.
Last edited by foolroach on Mar 29, 2014, 7:21:40 PM
Can't get it to work, but that's probably because of outdated excel on my side.
Will check openoffice later today.

If i get it to work, i'll be very happy. Was looking for something like this for a long time.
Thanks for the effort.
Grabbed openoffice, looks really good!
Looking forward to updates, keep up the good work.
Updated calculator, would appreciate feedback!
Thank you. Works perfect with openoffice. It's possible to add calculations with montregul?
First, i think this thread should not be in the witch section. I'm playing a scion summoner for example :) Would also give it more attention when it's more in a general forum.

Update looks good.
Would indeed be a nice idea to add the summoner gear option with value selection for each.
Second, could you add all damage aura's?
And last, if it's not to much of trouble defensive stats would also be nice.

Currently my zombies are: 10456 solo, 83648 in group.
Not bad i guess :)
Last edited by Bloemist on Mar 27, 2014, 5:17:25 AM
"
Bloemist wrote:
First, i think this thread should not be in the witch section. I'm playing a scion summoner for example :) Would also give it more attention when it's more in a general forum.

Update looks good.
Would indeed be a nice idea to add the summoner gear option with value selection for each.
Second, could you add all damage aura's?
And last, if it's not to much of trouble defensive stats would also be nice.

Currently my zombies are: 10456 solo, 83648 in group.
Not bad i guess :)
i do not agree with the general statement since Everyone knows that the witch is closest to minion nodes so put it in the class that has the most to do with summoning in also when i look for things to add to my witch build i do not go to general i go to the forum sub that has to do with my class so alot of people will not go go general for ZOMBIE info (if you do not agree then repost on your forums plain and simple done)!!!!

also it is a dmg calc just saying
Last edited by Dextera on Mar 27, 2014, 12:16:57 PM
I don't mind the thought of only being seen in the witch forum. Even though I myself am a scion summoner, I rarely go looking for summoner info outside of this forum... It really has it all. As far as the suggestions on addings the defensive stats, gear selection and more auras go...

I think defensive stuff wouldn't be too tough, though the health is already displayed in the tooltip. Armor/resists could be done.

Gear selection could happen, but it's pretty easy to add up the values on your own from the tooltip. Adding all of the variables for all of the +minion stuff in the calculator seems redundant, as you will need to know your own values to select them anyways... So why not just enter the number? Maybe I overlooked or oversimplified that though.

More auras is easy, but in terms of just dps... There is hardly any worth in adding something like anger, as the dps boost is negligible at best. I mean, I'll add them so people can see that they don't scale well with zombies I guess. The defensive auras would have to be added if I decide to include armor values and stuff.

All in all, i enjoy the feedback. Thanks again!
This is great. Thanks for putting your time into it.

Much better/faster than what I was doing before (calculating the dps values by hand using a google doc xD).

Some errors/suggestions I found:
- Going past level 20 Mstrike your dps lowers (I think you inputted the numbers wrong here?)
- Add past 20% quality for corrupted gems?
- Add wrath/anger?

Things I discovered about my setup:
- Under ideal conditions of a 21/20 +1skill tabula and all 21/20 or 20/23 gems. With hatred and haste and flesh offering, all the minion damage nodes, all the minion atk spd nodes, corrupted sidhe for +35% minion damage, +30% minion damage from midnight, +100% melee from Grasp.

27,820 dps and 24515 splash dps
250,380 total(/w 9) and 220635 splash dps

Again thank you, this confirms that the setup I have now is the most optimal for AOE clearing zombies. If you want single target replace splash with Trap and you go to

42224 dps single and 380016 total

Insane dps, really insane. And thats just with Zombies add some spectre into the mix and you pretty much have the most insane dps setup lol on par with stuff like end game flicker strike.

Thank you foolroach =P.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Mar 27, 2014, 2:47:29 PM
You're welcome.

I was made aware of the multistrike mishap via reddit. I fixed my copy but have not had a chance to upload yet. I didn't even know corruption could add quality, I thought it was just levels. Easy fix... I'll deal with it after work.

I never used the other dmg auras so i left them out. It would be interesting to theorycraft maximum possible dps though.. I'll add them as well.

Also, I have to fix the value for splash dmg to only display if you actually have melee splash slotted. Noticed that one all by myself... Though why anyone wouldn't have it slotted is beyond me!

Hmm, here's a thought. Maybe a setup consisting of 4 montregul splash zombies... And 4 single target heavy hitters would work well, bosses may go down a bit quicker. Never thought of splitting the snapshot like that...

That is some crazy dps you have going on. I thought my 9k was high... Lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info