Last edited by wr11235 on Jan 31, 2019, 2:34:28 AM
global chat number 187 should be pvp chat
Hey, I haven't seen you in game yet. We do 2v2 and 3v3 in LLD fairly regularly (just did a bunch today). Add me in game @Mr_Enzyme and we can get games going sometime.

I agree on the global chat for pvp. It'd be nice to have "PvP chat" the same way "global chat" and "trade chat" are, but until then a set global channel would work (187 works, just anything as long as everyone uses the same thing).
My vote is for channel 101
Last edited by wr11235 on Jan 31, 2019, 2:34:37 AM
pvp chat needs to happen....sick og getting reported by nubs in global who are too scared to pvp...and then 5 mins later getting warned by luca for "spamming" which I was accused of after entering the same line of text after a couple minutes in a dead chat throughout the day. I actually complained to GGG because of the erroneous reports of my spam. The said " while not spamming the chat technically, my posts were bothering players...so I need to refrain from doing so."

Imo either get us a pvp chat or deal with me "spamming" throughout the day. Its no a fuckin fair world but this injustice quite annoys me. Almost enough to help oak some more....
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
pvp chat needs to happen....sick og getting reported by nubs in global who are too scared to pvp...and then 5 mins later getting warned by luca for "spamming" which I was accused of after entering the same line of text after a couple minutes in a dead chat throughout the day. I actually complained to GGG because of the erroneous reports of my spam. The said " while not spamming the chat technically, my posts were bothering players...so I need to refrain from doing so."

Imo either get us a pvp chat or deal with me "spamming" throughout the day. Its no a fuckin fair world but this injustice quite annoys me. Almost enough to help oak some more....

Go help oak untill they add PvP chat. Help oak 24/7 untill nubs report you.

Also, PvP players need to learn that PvE players fucking hate PvP players and would like to see them all banned. I,ve had alot of people claiming that I am RMTing or "Hacking", and the best: "U are no warrior" followed by a raqe quit.
Last edited by wr11235 on Jan 31, 2019, 2:34:45 AM
LLD is for noob high lvl pvper is better
"
wr11235 wrote:
Another important question: In which league should we focus our LLD PvP efforts? My vote goes for Standard league, since that's probably where most of us have the most gear.

I think there is more reason to choose standard (more total players, easier to get gear) but there are people on both standard and hardcore leagues who do LLD right now. Ideally they'll add the ability to challenge cross-league so it doesn't matter which league you're in (asked Chris about this and waiting on a response). If we have to pick a number i'd vote for 888 (though I don't really care, just want to agree on one).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info