How's everyone doing?

What's everyone up to? Does anyone want to kill some stuff with me?

I haven't fought Atziri yet. How do I do that?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Last edited by _wuv_ on Mar 22, 2014, 11:32:27 PM
I'm unable to help with the Atziri situation, but welcome back just the same :)
Wb guys. Canm't help with Atziri, just slowly leveling atm.

Oh on the how to, corrupted areas can spawn now in every zone outside of maps. You have to kill the bosses in those zones and farm fragments like these

When you have all four (the midnight one is a very rare drop) you can open a portal to Atziri and her crew.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 22, 2014, 11:47:06 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Wb guys. Canm't help with Atziri, just slowly leveling atm.

Oh on the how to, corrupted areas can spawn now in every zone outside of maps. You have to kill the bosses in those zones and farm fragments like these

When you have all four (the midnight one is a very rare drop) you can open a portal to Atziri and her crew.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
"
_wuv_ wrote:

Don't get too excited, you'll probably never get the Midnight drop. You'll otherwise have to buy it for several exalts.
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
"
_wuv_ wrote:

Don't get too excited, you'll probably never get the Midnight drop. You'll otherwise have to buy it for several exalts.

I'm sitting on 7 Exalted orbs at the moment... I don't think it's worth trading currency for a boss fight though.. Especially in this game...
"
_wuv_ wrote:
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
"
_wuv_ wrote:

I'm sitting on 7 Exalted orbs at the moment... I don't think it's worth trading currency for a boss fight though.. Especially in this game...

If you can kill the boss you have a 100% chance to get a unique that is worth more than the midnight drop.
"
kasub wrote:

If you can kill the boss you have a 100% chance to get a unique that is worth more than the midnight drop.

That's very tempting...
7 ex? Wow, in Ambush is ~1 ex per Midnight piece.
I'm doing well.
I've made it to Act 2 in Cruel (Invasion) with a melee character and have only had to leave 2 invasion bosses alive.
Inti of the Blood Moon; when I encountered them in The Ship Graveyard Cave (Cruel). *shudders*
And the Alpha Paradisae in The Southern Forest (Cruel) when my dps just couldn't out-do their regen. I could reliably get them down to 1/5 of their total health or so but then it'd just keep going up.

But long story short, I'm alive and doing decent.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info