#1 CoE Shield #1 ES BELT #1 Mana rings

a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
asferhsrtnsrtgnb
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
a
a
Question just out of curiosity, is the mirror worthiness/50ex fee (which is considerably higher than fees for other rings up for mirror service) because they are the only ones on the market which suit your build perfectly? Because although I think your build is pretty sick, I'm personally of the thought that a ring with 3 t2 stats at the very least shouldn't have a 50 ex fee...
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
KiPad wrote:
Question just out of curiosity, is the mirror worthiness/50ex fee (which is considerably higher than fees for other rings up for mirror service) because they are the only ones on the market which suit your build perfectly? Because although I think your build is pretty sick, I'm personally of the thought that a ring with 3 t2 stats at the very least shouldn't have a 50 ex fee...

Honestly it's hard to say, crafting a perfect ring would take and absolutely insane amount of et/ex. I'm already 400+ deep on these rings.

The fact is the resists are over cap even with t2,mana regen can sustain a level 24 Arctic armour and well I'm not going to sell an organ for 5 more phys dps.
Bump
a
a
a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info