Worst birthday ever!

Ok, this is just so... not OK!

Today, I turn 21, wich I feel is... ok. So far so good!

Now, the annoying part.. I've had my eye on Diablo 3 Beta for.. a long time now, and today, it opened..
and I don't have a beta key.. Not OK!

And I thought, what the heck, there's always PoE, looks like a decent game!
And hey, look at that! .. No.. beta.. key! NOT OK!

And if that's not enough, I have this cold that just won't go away! Fever and snot everywhere!

Life ain't fair! :(
Happy Birthday.

Don't worry, they're just closed betas. D3 beta is like .001% of the full game and is beatable in a nanosecond. PoE beta is unbalanced, unfinished and probably not what we're expecting.

You're not missing as much as you think you are.
My mind has a mind of its own.
Thanks!

Yeh, guess they are, but it's still annoying.. xD
I'd love to play something new... anything really. ^^,

Plus, I need something to get my mind of this bloody cold!

Sidenote: I actually enjoy searching for bugs / problems, wich is why I also enjoy betas. ;) Even if it ain't the full game.
Happy birthday, and hold on! :)
I'm also addicted like hell to this game, but haven't got my hand on a beta key yet
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I heard having keysus in your sig increases chances of receiving a key by 2mil percent!
Happy birthday! Sorry to hear you didn't get into any of the betas. Just think though, I'm a few months you can have your fill of both games.
Also, Zalcore- do you know what's far superior to beta access to PoE/D3??

Having a nice cool glass of beer at your local bar while striking up a drunken conversation with a fellow patron.
My mind has a mind of its own.
Is your name joe? Lol, someone at work turned 21 today too.
Haha, my name is not Joe. ;)

Yeh, a beer would be nice, but I still have a cold so whiskey will have to do for the moment.
Happy birthday :) It could be worse, but i definitely know where you are coming from... My birthday is actually right around the corner, hope im a bit luckier than you when the day comes xD But who knows, the day isnt over yet! :D So good luck to you :)
Happy bithdday, things are not so bad! There are many things in the world worth much more than games and you can enjoy them too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info