Endgame items for Aura IR CI build

I am still fairly new to this game but I tend to read up on things before exploring them.

Now that I've reached my originally planned skill tree, I want to focus on gearing up. I have a steady income soloing piety and low-level maps. Due to my lack of experience, I am not sure about what kind of gear to aim for in order to make my build good for soloing 75+ maps. Or, maybe I should even be transitioning to some other build tree?

My current top priority is a better dagger, and possibly alpha's howl (run 3 instead of 2.5 auras, plus a nice armor boost). However, I am not sure about everything else (maybe even dropping the aura aspect of my build).

1. My gear and summary of stats:
Welfare gear

Stats

170/226 IIR (with rarity gem)

Defense:
-2814/4076 ES (with Discipline)
-2113/9000 Armor (with Grace): often 19383 due to granite flask

Offense (uncharged/charged):
-7218/13588 dps with splash-supported flicker strike
-6404/15829 dps with frenzy
-6797/10239 dps with reave
-6198/9310 dps with cyclone lv13

2. My passive tree:
Spoiler

Current passive skill tree
Thanks to feedback from this thread and self-testing, I have found that Iron Reflexes has more synergy with my current items.

Planned final level 89 skill tree

Last edited by Zhen on Mar 21, 2014, 7:38:13 AM
Bump.

Have currency to spend but I am not completely sure about what to buy or work towards.

Update to previous points

Alpha's howl seems to be working out pretty well. It is quite a boost since I can run Discipline, Grace, and Hatred instead of 2/3 and still have enough mana to spam 5-L flicker. It also brings my static armor up to 11241 and gives me immunity to freeze (huge problem as CI).

In terms of my skill tree, experience and feedback from this thread have really highlighted the fact that "both [evasion and armor] do nothing against spells," the main source of danger. Thus, I plan to eventually get rid of Iron Reflexes and possibly some aura points once I have better gear.

I am still looking any feedback about where to go with gear and skill tree.
Last edited by Zhen on Mar 26, 2014, 2:22:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info