Ranged Marauder Full HP!!

I posted a few days ago a ranged marauder build, I asked for feedback but I didn't get anything...
I changed some stuff on the build. I tried getting all the life bonuses possible and a few other things...
If possible, give me your feedback, please.
This is a build for Marauder with BOWS!! And full HP.
I didn't notice your previous post; I would have replied on it as I'm greatly interested in bow marauders.

The main problem with your build is horrible damage output. You need to somehow mix in some damage without hurting the survivability mainframe.

I would advise you to check out my main thread, there have been several useful posts, and the one you might especially like is one by Petrov, in which he suggests a slightly tankier build than mine.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Ice shot maruader is pretty damn fun, and good.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFB8uIzPKS72SGebXz_Ujxkuud0n7fIv7w7E9qyqxBU9D3KpJIt82fcyfLv468WKQarwHxRxBLOiAA48pzAUTTpS974UIDbo379QR4cpWK94DUZpqW618k3jrpNuqqxZplcyfv6POuGI8YZgVgRhUjIJYIgote9OQKAFLWBLeu907SFgdPGeuRjbQ5wOrSmlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9OthN2Ix27DgaOKeEkFVOKrZBQzHfbzKJd-U8Lcau_gryRedjapPADw==

Iceshot/LMP/Life on HIt/Weapon elemntal with projectile weakness and you heal instantly on big packs.

270% hp increase then with IR and grace it is easy to hit 45 percent damage reduction, also you get 30 elemental resist.

You also want to use a high physical bow since Ice shot converts physical damage into cold like this:

Lvl 63 hardcore merciless so far with my build.
Last edited by darkpnkx on Jan 30, 2013, 8:08:55 AM
Thanks guys for your feedback!
Vanator, I'm actually following your build, I saw your threat a few hours ago...
I was playing with my marauder a while back, I stated today, and my friend was with me, but he died in lvl 11 LOL
Anyways, there's something I don't get...
Why do I need Iron Reflexes? Am I supposed to use Evasion Ratings items?
If you could answer me that I would be really thankful!!
"
fuqtonio wrote:
Why do I need Iron Reflexes? Am I supposed to use Evasion Ratings items?
If you could answer me that I would be really thankful!!

Quite concisely put - you don't NEED Iron Reflexes, but for the cost of that 1 point you get so much armour, and wider flexibility of which items to pick. Especially useful paired with Unwavering Stance.
Oh, ok
Thanks!! I'm having lots of fun playing a ranged Marauder!!
You build still have 13 points left to use, I'll use thos points like I was to see what happens and to make the build different and in my own way :D
But if you have any tips of where I could use that, I'd be thankful too!!
Should I put more life on? Or maybe something that help with projectile damage or projectile speed idk...
"
fuqtonio wrote:
Should I put more life on? Or maybe something that help with projectile damage or projectile speed idk...

Life = always a good choice; if you are not sure what to take, take more HP
Projectile damage = good if you feel you need more damage to comfortably dispose of monsters
Projectile speed = kinda useless to invest into
okokokok
I got it!
Thank you so much for your help!!
Any time I need some advice or something about the build I'll try talking to you, ok?
Thank you again!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info