Ice Spells

I was wondering how many ice spells are in the game, and if theirs a plan to add more (if a ggg dude replies). I really love ice spells like blizzard and all, and I like the one that i see frequently thats already in the game to. Blood on ice is awesome.
Cold Snap
Ice Nova
Freezing Pulse
Frost Wall
Glacial Hammer (a melee skill)

are the ones that come to mind

edit: and Ice Spear
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Sep 20, 2011, 6:35:14 AM
If you look at the skill tree in a video. Youll see its like 100 different skills. I bet theres quite alot of ice spells for you there :)
"
Exzyz wrote:
If you look at the skill tree in a video. Youll see its like 100 different skills. I bet theres quite alot of ice spells for you there :)

these are just passives. he means the active ones, the ones you get by socketing gems to your equipment
oh ok sorry, Then i got no clue. But there should be enough to please him i guess.
with add cold dmg support gem -> every skill becomes an ice skill :D
We have just over 30 skills. They plan on having 100 at release, so I think we have a good chance of seeing more elemental spells, although cold currently has more than lightning and fire.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
There may be more but the ones I remember:

Ice Spear
Freezing Pulse
Cold Snap
Frost Wall
Ice Nova
And More ( Maybe )

About GGG adding some new Skills:

This is the Beta, and they want to add a lot more content! So I would say yes to your question. But there are a lot of Ice Skills so maybe they won't add Ice Skills but another ones!

PS: I am pretty sure Lumin or Force already revealed the Skills I posted here, so I don't think I am breaking any rule.
Hmm... What should I write here?
thanks for replying, good to know there is quite a few of them already. Looking forward to it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info