Cartographer's Strongbox is empty (no drop). Bug Report 1161730729

Cartographer's Strongbox is empty (no drop) with suffix/prefix "Contains Identifies Items"
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
MetalheartX wrote:
Cartographer's Strongbox is empty (no drop) with suffix/prefix "Contains Identifies Items"

this literally just happened to me too...in lunaris 2.

the mods were:

+1 chest level
nearby monsters are revived with onslaught
My issue is extremely similar. I opened a Whispering Gemcutter's Strongbox of Facets (I even got the challenge nod for the Facets suffix) and it dropped absolutely nothing.

Bug report #1266773684, I have no idea how to display my screenshot, but it's highly uninformative, anyway.
"
Llienne wrote:
My issue is extremely similar. I opened a Whispering Gemcutter's Strongbox of Facets (I even got the challenge nod for the Facets suffix) and it dropped absolutely nothing.

Bug report #1266773684, I have no idea how to display my screenshot, but it's highly uninformative, anyway.

I DID get a facets strongbox yesterday and it DID drop gems with experience on them. Just for information's sake.
I had a similiar issue with a cartographers strongbox. had an issue getting my image up here so i'll just leave it at that. 2107542363 was my reference number
I found a blue Cartographers Strongbox with +4 level and casts lightning storm in Cemetery (67).
It didn't contain any items.
The question is, are Boxes supposed to have guaranteed drops? (If they don't have + X additional items)

Normal Chests don't drop anything from time to time. I don't see why this should be different for Strongboxes.

Could be a bug though. I don't know.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
any box has % to drop nothing.
Got it 2 times at 78 maps with cartobox, but they drop (+ X additional items) from roll
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
I have had several boxes with say, +3-8 additional items. Lets say it says +5 additional gems. Guess how many gems drop then? 5!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info